gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975643 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 02, 2024, 04:40 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Talk about amazing skatepark!! look what they've built 10 miles from my house
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Talk about amazing skatepark!! look what they've built 10 miles from my house  (Read 1120 times)

Offline tricknuts

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
BMXers  in california have always quite rightly complained that although there are plently concrete skateparks, they are for skaters only. Its really unfair. But look what they are building in San Jose-  and even more amazing  is that they are going to have a trial period allowing bikes for a few hours per week, which is better than nowt, but still,  what a park. huh.  It has a 72 foot long 22 feet wide full pipe for starters... reminds me of somewhere back in the 80's.   It  looks amazing.  It opens on the 28th of April.....

Anyone coming?   i am..in my pants :LolLolLolLol:

"Lake Cunningham Regional Skate Park is the largest skate park in California and possibly the US. Featuring the world's longest full pipe,, tallest vert wall, largest cradle, and first funnelled cradle, LCRSP offers something for everyone. Helmet, elbow, and knee pads along with a waiver and membership form are required to skate"
http://www.sjparks.org/Skateboard/index.asp

"I've never stopped riding badly....and I never will"

andy619

Oh crap, I feel a roadtrip coming on.

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
HOLY FOOKING SHIT - THAT'S AMAZING!

Wow wow and wow....I'm seriously jealous!

Daz.  :'(
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

losidan

so many nice transer lines there even looking for a minute...if only i had the lungs, legs,skills and balls to do them :uglystupid2:

steve1275

hell yeah..
awsome park :daumenhoch:

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:

Coastvl

Oh man. Another park on the other side of the world I have to visit!
The park in China is still the best I've seen though.

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
whats that big ass tower thing in the middle?

Offline bmxmatt1974

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
wow that looks a cool place, funny wall ride thing though  :-\

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
fcuking hell!!!!that amazing.

look how little the boarders are

priv

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Talk about amazing skatepark!! look what they've built 10 miles from my house

gfxgfx
gfx gfx