gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 04, 2024, 06:20 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  SHODDY BMX DEALERS!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SHODDY BMX DEALERS!  (Read 1210 times)

JT71

Re: SHODDY BMX DEALERS!
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2008, 06:20 AM »
personal serivce indeed, I've had a couple of instances, through my own stupidity, where I've lost track of what i have in stock
and have sold stuff on RAd that i had listed on ebay, then someone on ebay buys it but i don't have it.

in these cases I give a refund and an apology and ship the item to them free of charge as soon as I can get stock, I'm lucky in that the itmes I sell are relatively low
value, you couldn't give that service with a frame could you?  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

Trev

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2008, 06:24 AM »

i know where you're coming from Joe. I sometimes have stuff advertised on my website, ebay and RAD. Then I'll take some stuff to Rom and sell it there. I then have to remember what's been sold and make sure it gets removed from all sources.
Not as easy as people think sometimes....

the_wheelie_king

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2008, 06:50 PM »
Winstanleys are utterly useless. Seemingly everything they advertise on their site is not actually in stock, but they can order it for you as long as you're prepared to wait for like six months. Well I'm not. And the staff are even worse...numpty kids that have no fecking idea of what they're doing. Total, total shite.  :rant:

mi16kie

« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2008, 07:08 PM »
Why does everyone go straight to the big mail order boys? I know they maybe a bit cheaper but they tend to also be less freindly and more hassel. I work in a small independant shop in truro ,cornwall and we have a lot of customers that have given up with the big companys and come back to us. If we dont have something in stock then they may have to wait a week or so but they know we will keep them up to date with whats happening. We also have an  ebay shop thats starting to do well and we can mail order stuff but we like to talk to customers rather than email them. The small guys need the buisness more than the big shots so we make sure that all customers are happy. But it is hard to find good small shops in towns these days. I guess we are just lucky.

proclass35

« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2008, 09:18 PM »
Speak to Mark at Groove Racing, but as usual make sure you ring him first to check stock levels before ordering off the website. He seems about the most decent chap I've dealt with recently and quite often has stuff in that isn't on the website. Alans can really depend on who you speak to. The last couple of times I've been in the lad behind the counter has been the mechanic from the workshop and he is a pleasure to deal with- knows his bikes and can't help you enough. Other times I've had to deal with a gimp who would rather eye up schoolies in the clothes shop and rub his ear-loop thing than sell you stuff. Of course for a premium service with a smile it's got to be Simon at Fox's Cycles (performer94), tomorrows bikes, today, at yesterdays prices......do I get mi free reflectors now Si?

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2008, 10:05 PM »
Speak to Mark at Groove Racing, but as usual make sure you ring him first to check stock levels before ordering off the website. He seems about the most decent chap I've dealt with recently and quite often has stuff in that isn't on the website. Alans can really depend on who you speak to. The last couple of times I've been in the lad behind the counter has been the mechanic from the workshop and he is a pleasure to deal with- knows his bikes and can't help you enough. Other times I've had to deal with a gimp who would rather eye up schoolies in the clothes shop and rub his ear-loop thing than sell you stuff. Of course for a premium service with a smile it's got to be Simon at Fox's Cycles (performer94), tomorrows bikes, today, at yesterdays prices......do I get mi free reflectors now Si?

As long as you don't drill the fookers  :LolLolLolLol:
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

mileyboy

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2008, 10:11 PM »
Whenever i dealt with Alan he was always great-even offered to send stuff before I'd paid for it! Top man

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2008, 10:13 PM »
Whenever i dealt with Alan he was always great-even offered to send stuff before I'd paid for it! Top man

Did you go in wearing shorts  ???
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  SHODDY BMX DEALERS!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx