gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 04, 2024, 06:26 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  bmx practice
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: bmx practice  (Read 584 times)

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
bmx practice
« on: April 17, 2008, 07:49 PM »
thought i would nip round to the local park were they have a little scate park whilst it was sunny and empty, after 15 mins i was feelin dizzey sweating like mad and out of breath, we have 4 hours at creation, how the fook am i going to manage that. i managed to jump over the small ramp they have, thats a first since 1984, and go part way up the half pipe and almost 180, i realy want to do a 360 roll out as i think they are so cool, but i do not have the confidence to flick into it at speed,and if you go too slow it becomes impossible. :idiot2:

besides all this, i get soon get bored with the look of my bikes, what colour do you reakon i should paint my 2007 baby blue quad, the forks and bars are already baby blue, it has black and silver components, or leave alone :daumenhoch:
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

LOS1969

Re: bmx practice
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 08:09 PM »
getting old :(

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 08:18 PM »
got old :(

got fat ???

got ugly :'(

bof

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 08:26 PM »
thought i would nip round to the local park were they have a little scate park whilst it was sunny and empty, after 15 mins i was feelin dizzey sweating like mad and out of breath, we have 4 hours at creation, how the fook am i going to manage that. i managed to jump over the small ramp they have, thats a first since 1984, and go part way up the half pipe and almost 180, i realy want to do a 360 roll out as i think they are so cool, but i do not have the confidence to flick into it at speed,and if you go too slow it becomes impossible. :idiot2:

besides all this, i get soon get bored with the look of my bikes, what colour do you reakon i should paint my 2007 baby blue quad, the forks and bars are already baby blue, it has black and silver components, or leave alone :daumenhoch:

I will give you an old school fool skatepark tip. Just sit on your bike (fully padded up just in case) and chat to the person who is sat next to you on there bike. I can guarantee you will spend 95% of your time at creation doing this and it isnt tiring in the slightest. ;)

Offline SteveG

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2008, 08:33 PM »
First time out and kept at it for 15 mins !

Better then I did   :-[

I know what you mean about getting dizzy though  ;)

PK RETRO

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2008, 10:54 PM »

Sounds like your in the same boat as me  :( But its Practice ! Practice ! Practice ! and the fitness should come  :) Well i keep telling myself that anyway  ;D

Im going for a chat and get to know a few people, who knows it might turn into a regular thing  :daumenhoch: Keep ya quad blue its an original colour bitd, I got a 2008 retro pk black and gold its not everybodys cup of tea but i like it  :daumenhoch:

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2008, 07:38 AM »

i was sooo determined to do a 540 kickturn, that after about 5 attempts i thought i was going to sick, wheel kept dropping down near 360 mark, might try again today if weather ok, i know what you mean about colour, just i soon get bored, i spray cars by trade and have access to every colour available :daumenhoch:
Sounds like your in the same boat as me  :( But its Practice ! Practice ! Practice ! and the fitness should come  :) Well i keep telling myself that anyway  ;D

Im going for a chat and get to know a few people, who knows it might turn into a regular thing  :daumenhoch: Keep ya quad blue its an original colour bitd, I got a 2008 retro pk black and gold its not everybodys cup of tea but i like it  :daumenhoch:

zed4130

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2008, 07:42 AM »
 :LolLolLolLol:  i go around the trails once, then have to stop for half a hour  :-[  we are all getting old  ;) problem is some of us dont ride as much as we would like, all together i did 5 hours at the old panthers track, sadly got a bit cocky, now ive tore all my ligaments in my neck, plus damged my muscles awelll  :-\  so on strong antinflametreis , and waiting for physio,  :'(  but illl be back out soon  ;)

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2008, 07:50 AM »
better than me mate! my first time out on my old beat i lifted the front wheel up to drop off a curb.........next thing i know i was flat on my back!  it weighed fook all!! 

the three teenage girls nearly p*ssed themselves!!  :2funny:

zed4130

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2008, 07:52 AM »
better than me mate! my first time out on my old beat i lifted the front wheel up to drop off a curb.........next thing i know i was flat on my back!  it weighed fook all!! 

thats why i ride trails rob, no one can see you   :LolLolLolLol:

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2008, 03:25 PM »

i did exactly the same last year, lifted front wheel to go down ramp, ended flat on my back still holding my handle bars, i shat myself, i could have broke my back, had somekind of whiplash for a month :'(

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  bmx practice

gfxgfx
gfx gfx