gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 05, 2024, 12:22 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  dia-comp mx fs?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: dia-comp mx fs?  (Read 651 times)

Offline Glynnyboy

• Look Back
  • Rated:
dia-comp mx fs?
« on: April 17, 2008, 05:12 PM »
i bought a seat clamp a while ago off ebay it was advertised as dia comp mx FS. The clamp is a slightly different design to a dia-comp mx. It is a little taller and where the DC is engraved FS is instead. Holding the two together it is definately dia comp quality not like the pro class mx's but since buying it i have never come across any other referance to them. Does anyone know anything about them?

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: dia-comp mx fs?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 05:26 PM »
Can you post a photo of it  ???

Offline Glynnyboy

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 06:42 PM »
.com/albums/ff25/glynnyboy/DSC00043.jpg[/IMG]

as i say the quality is that of dc but is there such a thing as DIA-COMP FS. Just wondering is possible that with the succes of the mx range did they release a clamp specifically aimed at the freestyle market?

Offline Bigfrawg

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 06:51 PM »

i think all the dia compe ones were stamped dc. could it be a fake? i know that some of the phoneys have the mx stamp but have to stamp something other than dc so not to get in trouble for copying.

Offline Glynnyboy

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2008, 07:12 PM »

i think all the dia compe ones were stamped dc. could it be a fake? i know that some of the phoneys have the mx stamp but have to stamp something other than dc so not to get in trouble for copying.
Could well be. The mx copies on the mongoose are poor in comparison to dia-comp. This isn't even trying to be the same model, as the design is different but the quality is what has got me asking because usually i would have just dismissed it as a copy but this is as good as DC which you don't normally see.

Offline R Al

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 10:52 AM »
I've got one in black off a Fox Bat I thought the FS meant fooking shit    :LolLolLolLol:

djgivvinup

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2008, 10:56 AM »
I've seen a few of those clamps with the FS stamp...i'm fairly sure they are just good DC copies  :-\

Offline double chevron

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2008, 10:57 AM »
Definitely a fake from BITD, I have a few of these, better quality then the pro class ones tough.
Hope this helps..

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  dia-comp mx fs?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx