gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 01:39 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  What a crazy, busy month!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What a crazy, busy month!  (Read 350 times)

bmxer4ever

What a crazy, busy month!
« on: April 15, 2008, 11:35 PM »
Uploading photos tonight and just realised what a mad month I've had!

Starting about 3 and a bit weeks ago I had my first real skatepark session since my knee op. An hour of fun at Kelvingrove...

Then a week or so after that me and my good lady (and my bike) went to Mallorca  (see Freestyle forum for full story and pics...).

Then last Saturday, we went to Nevis Range for a bit of snowboarding!

In between times I've been helping to build Michael and Michelle Mone's (Ultimo Bras) new £1million plus dream home...

Wonder what's gonna happen next month?!

G

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: What a crazy, busy month!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 11:39 PM »
Happy days  :daumenhoch:

How was your knee while boarding, is your repaired knee your front or back leg?  I'm a keen boarder and I'm wondering how I'll get on when I go out first time on my new knee....

bmxer4ever

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 11:46 PM »
Happy days  :daumenhoch:

How was your knee while boarding, is your repaired knee your front or back leg?  I'm a keen boarder and I'm wondering how I'll get on when I go out first time on my new knee....

Back leg - I'm regular, lead with the left, so it always got a bit sore. Aileen ( my physio fiancee) stopped me after lunchtime as the knee was grumbling and hurting a bit. No wonder - I was off like a rocket! First mountain since the op - I was f@ckin flyin'! She was right though, it was a bit swollen and sore for two days after. Don't care though - it was worth it! Goin' back up this weekend I hope....

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 12:02 AM »
Listen to it fella, listen to it. If it's grumbling and swelling then be sure to let it settle.....

My repaired knee is my right, and I ride goofy so I lead with it. Before surgery I couldn't handle any sort of small bumps or high speed on piste stuff - It would just let go and I'd end up in a heap. Not that I spend much time on piste of course  ;)

I've given myself till next February to get strong and then I'm out to the Alps to see whats what  :)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  What a crazy, busy month!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx