gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 02, 2024, 05:21 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Surely this auction's wrong? £155 so far for a Skyway designs / cal lite padset
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Surely this auction's wrong? £155 so far for a Skyway designs / cal lite padset  (Read 953 times)

mark 2

One of the skyway designs frame and stem pads that tefore was practically giving away a few years back and a cal lite straight bar, 14 bids so far currently at £155 with a day left. Probably got a few of those designs ones unwanted here, been giving them away myself.....can't be right :idiot2:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/OLD-SCHOOL-BMX-SKYWAY-PAD-SET_W0QQitemZ320238301816QQcmdZViewItem
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 12:14 AM by mark j. »

Trev

:shocked:  i've got some of those stem pads i think. and i'm sure somewhere in the loft or somewhere i have the other pads.

mark 2

I think we've all got lumbered with an unwanted pile of them Trev, I 've lagged  the pipes in my house with them helping Tefore clear some space......
 :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
Jesus christ  :shocked: I have a three sets of those in my loft! Did have 4 sets but some fooking mouse in our old house chewed through a set though  :tickedoff: little barsteward  :2gunsfiring_v1: ;D

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
with the hidden bidder ID's i'd say a little bit of shill bidding going there!  >:(

christ i sold a set of those for £15 about a year ago!

dannywhiteley

Lots of shill bidding going on there.  No way is that a reflection of the value of these.

Ive watched 3 sets on ebay in the last couple of weeks and they go from between 25-40 for a set.

BTW, anyone got a spare NOS frame pad?  Skyway Designs would do nicely...

Offline Waxintaxin

• Team Owner
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
My guess is its the straight cal lite bar pad they are after
pretty hard to find in the cal lite variety ,plenty of skyway design ones about but the straight cal lite bar pads are hens teeth 

mark 2

So what are those skyway designs pads and where did they come from, have they actually got anything to do with skyway, I've always presumed they were some pikey boot leg......

Offline Waxintaxin

• Team Owner
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
i think they were skyways own pad
cal lite were the pad of choice and obviously made a lot under licence for the big makers
i guess you make less per pad under licence

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
i gave my one to dordy with red velcro

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
shill shill, shill shill, shill shill, scamalamadingdong. shill shill, shill shill, shill shill, scamalamadingdong.shill shill, shill shill, shill shill, scamalamadingdong.

sing along, come on
ding dong

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
or it's a windup and and the seller won't get paid for them  :D

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Offline thebigdog

• Look Back
  • Rated:
I bayed a Cal Lite bar pad on its own a few months ago and got £10.50  I thought it would go for a lot more than that  :idiot2:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120223433956

Offline Tefore

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
i had 700 fookin sets of these

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Surely this auction's wrong? £155 so far for a Skyway designs / cal lite padset

gfxgfx
gfx gfx