gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 02:24 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Andover Regional Pics
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Andover Regional Pics  (Read 3158 times)

se bikes

Andover Regional Pics
« on: April 14, 2008, 08:42 AM »

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Re: Andover Regional Pics
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 08:48 AM »
some fantastic piccies there!!  looks like another great days racing was had by all......and some big airs too  :daumenhoch:

nice new Reg there Paul  ;)

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 09:09 AM »
Cool pics  ;)

I see Mr Kirby breakdancing again ! lol  ::)

Twinkle

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 09:10 AM »
 Lots of great pics there Nicki thanks for those  :)  That baby is going to be way so early if you go to many more races and keep jumping up and down like that  ::)

Sharon xx

thecrooch

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 09:11 AM »
twas a day of big air... 

Excellent pics as always

thecrooch

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 09:13 AM »
Cool pics  ;)

on his ass!!  if you were lucky he showed you his scars -  :-[

dialledbikes

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2008, 09:31 AM »
Top pics.

All of the races yesterday seemed very close and fast.

Also, there were more people getting air at Andover than we usually see at other races, so maybe more tracks should have "decision maker" doubles like that on the first straight.  I didn't make the right decision until the last lap (lack of bottle  :'( ) but the guys who jumped every moto deserved to be in the A-finals.

AL

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2008, 10:19 AM »

Well done to the 3 Guys above......Who were voted the 3 Pro-clean star riders of the day ..Jason , Dan, and Travis ( How fast is he at 4 and a half  ).....

Massive thanks to Pro -Clean for sponsoring the event  ;)

Shelia Bennett stil has some Pro-Clean for the class winners , and Novice medals if you did not collect ....

Thanks also to everyone who pulled together today to make it happen... Were lucky we had so much support , in terms of Loan equipment , Man ( + woman power )  .... From the whole of the region... Thanks Guys+ Girls ..

Allan Wighton marshalled all day (Top Bloke ) ... He is the chairman of the nearby " Shift Salisbury " BMX / 4X Club, and will be joining a the South Region in 09, with a new Downhill BMX track in Salisbury watch this space ! He bought along a few new riders today...

Nice to see so many  "Old Schoolers"     :) :)

Cheers to Greenmachine + Groove for raffle prizes

dialledbikes

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2008, 10:24 AM »
Downhill BMX track in Salisbury sounds awesome!

Offline southern andy

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2008, 01:30 PM »

Look forward to that, 15mins from my house.

Some good pics there, poor old Roonga with his bike upside down on the first straight. He said to me as i was leaving, i hope you didn't photograph my crash, i said no, he said thats all right then.

Whoops, you're on camera mate.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 01:32 PM by Southern Andy »
One build a year, the only way to get it right. No rushing involved.

eloopnai

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2008, 03:11 PM »
some great pics as always as simon said a day of big air and crashes
 hopefully have some pics to put up soon my dad who ventured down with me took over 200 photos so watch this space  :daumenhoch:

thecrooch

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2008, 03:11 PM »

not on old school bikes if its raining... i was using the force yesterday - but yoda wasnt listening.... bloody MX1000's whoose idea was it to insist on caliper brakes...

dialledbikes

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2008, 03:40 PM »
OS riders will be switching to coaster brakes for that one, Simon!

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2008, 04:28 PM »
OS riders will be switching to coaster brakes for that one, Simon!
Now theres a plan >:D
A long time ago, in a land far away!

hooga1975

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2008, 06:12 PM »
Ace pics Nikki.  I see you caught Pauls crash.  I swear he jinxed me, as I had a crash on my first time ride the track, and guess who was riding next to me?

Flying_fox

« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2008, 07:45 PM »
Cool pics  ;)

Hey Matt, I nearly tore myself a new bum hole. I've had propper trouble sitting down a work today, and sleeping last night was not easy. Becca had to put nappy rash cream on the wounds last night and I nearly went through the roof.

Thanks for the pics Nikki!

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2008, 08:41 PM »
Back to bottom form then Miles??  :LolLolLolLol: Wouldn't be Andover without the infamous Kirby stack would it!!??  :D Humps

diamond dean

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2008, 08:53 PM »
Great pic's and a great day was had by all .

DR VINOAH

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2008, 09:02 PM »
ace pix

Rooonga

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2008, 11:04 PM »
It was a great day.

Yeh I fell off, hurt the wrist and could't race the final moto, but rode the B final - and even managed to jump the 1st big doubles - not really through choice though - mostly cos I knew I was going too fast to ride them safely.

Absolutely made my day actually jumping something - bet no-one got a pic of that though :(

LOL!

KGB Matt

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2008, 06:32 AM »
It was a great day.

Yeh I fell off, hurt the wrist and could't race the final moto, but rode the B final - and even managed to jump the 1st big doubles - not really through choice though - mostly cos I knew I was going too fast to ride them safely.

Absolutely made my day actually jumping something - bet no-one got a pic of that though :(

LOL!

:LolLolLolLol: :2funny: :LolLolLolLol: :2funny: :4_17_5:

You crack me up sometimes Paul..........  Hope you are ok though ,you were sporting a loverly shiner last time I saw you.

Matt

Hawaii 1979

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2008, 06:13 PM »
Awesome pics!  Great to see some "old dudes" mixing it up on the track.  Since now I am also an "old dude".  Unfortunately there is no BMX track at all here in Hawaii.  I wish I could participate in your races but it's a bit out of reach.  I dig seeing all the vintage bikes being used.  That's what it's all about.  I hope the manufacturers will take notice and start to make some cool retro Jerseys and helmets too. 

Rock on my UK brothers!

jk

tobybrown35

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2008, 08:47 PM »
 good day rad track just seen hernebay on youtube and cant wait may have 2 stop halfway round 4 a breather

dialledbikes

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2008, 09:06 PM »
It was a great day.

LOL!

Nice one Paul  :daumenhoch:

I didn't realise you'd jumped those doubles until I saw that pic on BMXTalk.  You're one mad fooka going for it after all the crashes you've had.  Fair play to ya.  Wish I could find my bottle more regularly.

wussy67

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2008, 09:40 PM »
looked like a top day would love to come and mix it up with you 40+ ers down there looks like fun, and would love to ride the herne bay track looks awesome :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Andover Regional Pics

gfxgfx
gfx gfx