gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 04:24 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Andover race piccys from today 13/04/08
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Andover race piccys from today 13/04/08  (Read 1475 times)

Offline southern andy

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
Andover race piccys from today 13/04/08
« on: April 13, 2008, 05:04 PM »
All taken with the camera on my phone.

Dont know who won as i went early. It didn't start till late.  Met some great guys from here aswell.

Anyway, mostly of Old school, 40+ cruisers, 30-39 cruisers and the 30-39 20" boys.

All i have i'm afraid.

That TJ Baldwin is one fast thuker and stylish with it.

EDIT>>>>>>>  Oh and to No 079 on the yellow Robinson, my Boxer dog apologises for covering you in slobber at the end. :LolLolLolLol:
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 05:14 PM by Southern Andy »
One build a year, the only way to get it right. No rushing involved.

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
Re: Andover race piccys from today 13/04/08
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 05:15 PM »
great pics   :) and on a camera phone    :daumenhoch:

zed4130

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 05:17 PM »
some good pics there andy,  :daumenhoch:  thats some phone you have   :4_17_5:

Offline southern andy

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 05:31 PM »
Phone is a Nokia N73, would have been better if they all would have slowed down for me and smiled. :2funny:

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2008, 05:45 PM »

that's what i was gunna say zed.

priv

zed4130

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2008, 05:51 PM »

that's what i was gunna say zed.

priv

dan beat us both ady    :LolLolLolLol:

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2008, 08:00 PM »
Great pics Andy, and nice to meet you and your family :daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

Offline southern andy

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2008, 08:09 PM »
Great pics Andy, and nice to meet you and your family :daumenhoch:

You too Mr Ratty sir.

I apologise again for the Boxer slobber all over you guys just before i left mate. :2funny: :2funny:
Enjoyed today immensely mate,  rolled back twenty years of my life that did. Looking forward to getting fit now and getting this bike of my built so i can bash bars with you guys. :daumenhoch:

Flying_fox

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2008, 08:21 PM »
Nice to meet you today Andy. I hope to see the body armour you got off of me on the track soon! :daumenhoch:

Top pics for a phone matey. :4_17_5: You got the moment i thought i was going to die, me and Roy Binks banged bars/elbows in the air going flat out into the first berm! :4_17_5: At least you didnt get my pants and jeans being ripped down in my first moto second berm pile up, I'll have to wait for Nikki's pics for that... :-[ ::)

Offline southern andy

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2008, 08:26 PM »
Nice to meet you today Andy. I hope to see the body armour you got off of me on the track soon! :daumenhoch:

At least you didnt get my pants and jeans being ripped down in my first moto second berm pile up, I'll have to wait for Nikki's pics for that... :-[ ::)

A pleasure Miles, i can guarantee it will get some use mate.

I saw your crash but i was at the other end of the track mate. Glad you were Ok.  :daumenhoch:

dialledbikes

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2008, 08:44 PM »
Top pics Andy.  Hope you fully recover so we see you on the track as well as your photos.

As for TJ Baldwin, you should've seen his A-final.  Down and out before the end of the 10 metre line (slipped pedals), dead last by quite some way at the end of the first straight, then boom, he hit the gas and caught up the pack half way down the second to last straight, some crazy weaving between riders and berm swoop put him in 4th in the last berm, then he put down a bit too much power and put himself over the berm.  Best lap of the day for entertainment.  Jai and SE Racing, you picked up a top man there.  Probably the most entertaining rider around at the moment - you never know what he's gonna do next.  Love it!

thecrooch

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2008, 10:40 PM »
Top pics Andy.  Hope you fully recover so we see you on the track as well as your photos.

As for TJ Baldwin, you should've seen his A-final.  Down and out before the end of the 10 metre line (slipped pedals), dead last by quite some way at the end of the first straight, then boom, he hit the gas and caught up the pack half way down the second to last straight, some crazy weaving between riders and berm swoop put him in 4th in the last berm, then he put down a bit too much power and put himself over the berm.  Best lap of the day for entertainment.  Jai and SE Racing, you picked up a top man there.  Probably the most entertaining rider around at the moment - you never know what he's gonna do next.  Love it!

Easily the best race of the day - i hate to think what he'll be like if he picks up a 20inch again....

he was easily the most entertaining rider of the day - the BADBMX gazebo all took 2 steps back when watching his final as we had a feeling he may have ended up in it!  The fact he was still on his back wheel 15 feet past the second speed jump shows how much beans he was putting down... superb to watch - hope someone got some more pics of him.... love his jump style as well, very MTB nose diving on the jumps...

oh and great to meet you Andy - thanks for the Freeagent bits,

diamond dean

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2008, 11:07 PM »
Top pics mate, hope to see you on the gate next time  :daumenhoch:

dialledbikes

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2008, 03:54 PM »
Easily the best race of the day - i hate to think what he'll be like if he picks up a 20inch again....

A 20 inch would probably go into orbit from the gyroscopic force generated by TJ's never ending spin. The bike would probably fall apart if he clipped in.

Seriously though, TJ's got so much power I think the cruiser is better for his riding style as it's a bit more stable than a 20".

Imagine a race with TJ, Miles, Ady Warden, Ade Martin, Daddy Whyte, Jason Lewis  :D

thecrooch

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2008, 04:12 PM »

A 20 inch would probably go into orbit from the gyroscopic force generated by TJ's never ending spin. The bike would probably fall apart if he clipped in.

Seriously though, TJ's got so much power I think the cruiser is better for his riding style as it's a bit more stable than a 20".

Imagine a race with TJ, Miles, Ady Warden, Ade Martin, Daddy Whyte, Jason Lewis  :D

i think ive just cum  :smitten:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Andover race piccys from today 13/04/08

gfxgfx
gfx gfx