gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975723 Posts in 138932 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie August 22, 2024, 05:36 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  my Goose Cali survivor build
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: my Goose Cali survivor build  (Read 620 times)

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
my Goose Cali survivor build
« on: April 13, 2008, 03:51 PM »
well as some people may know my mate gave me his old Goose Cali which he'd had hung up in his workshop for years.....it was in a pretty poor old state when he gave it to me......a huge thanks to Nick (Gashead) for the forks, a star as usual!!  Del for the decals on the plate and Jimmyp for the decals on the frame  :4_17_5:

so started to polish it up a little and seemed to come up better than i thought with a bit of elbow grease

well after i managed to get a bit of spare time this weekend i've built her up with the bits i had laying around.....now i know the seat isn't the correct one and i need a chain and brake cable....but i'm well pleased with how it looks!!

i've tried to keep it as my mate had it BITD.....the wheels were what he gave me too which have cleaned up a treat and spin forever! even have an old Mongoose stamped freewheel on them.  he had a set of chrome EZ bars on it (which i have as well) but thought the WIN Bars looked better?  not sure about how they ride yet though as the sweep on them is very Burner esqu?  :-\   i know it's not the most exotic of OS bikes but i'm well pleased with how she's polished up and much better than being hung up sideways on an old workshop wall rusting away  :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 01:10 PM by pickle »

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: my Goose Cali survivor build
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 03:53 PM »

nice mr pickles

dj_benice

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 03:53 PM »
Nice clean ride matey, likin that my cali/expert should be back next week or the week after let the fun begin  :LolLolLolLol:

zed4130

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 03:59 PM »
Looks spot on mate, love the forks, they look just right, did tom enjoy helping build it  :daumenhoch: the plate looks great,  :4_17_5:  bet your well happy mate  :daumenhoch:  so were in the longe is it going  ;)

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2008, 04:02 PM »
Looks spot on mate, love the forks, they look just right, did tom enjoy helping build it  :daumenhoch: the plate looks great,  :4_17_5:  bet your well happy mate  :daumenhoch:  so were in the longe is it going  ;)

cheers mate......i'm well pleased with it!  Tom help??  yeah right!  he's too busy playing mario kart online on the Wii  :LolLolLolLol:

zed4130

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2008, 04:04 PM »

cheers mate......i'm well pleased with it!  Tom help??  yeah right!  he's too busy playing mario kart online on the Wii  :LolLolLolLol:

:LolLolLolLol:  i use to let coral help, but she drove me nuts,  ::)  millie likes banging the spanners on the frame   ???  >:( best by yourself mate   :LolLolLolLol: looks great,  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  my Goose Cali survivor build

gfxgfx
gfx gfx