gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975759 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 10:15 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Heh im new on this forum, I met up with Mike pardon he lives in my town
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Heh im new on this forum, I met up with Mike pardon he lives in my town  (Read 2621 times)

dmebmx

Heh guys,
Lookin forward to catching up with some ol friends and making some new ones, give us a yell anytime, i got a heap of old photo's from my 25 years in bmx in Australia and have a few ol school items to sell... I will ad some pics when i get off my lazy can and scan em..

Thanks to mike for emailing the link for this site, (ur a cool dude)

Darren

sadowdgit

watch out for Mikey Darren!!!!! .... he Bats for the errrm "other team"  :o

;)  ;D

mike pardon

Big Tony thats below the belt mate... iam gonna give you a meeting with jack johnson and Tom oleary ya sausage gobbler, oh and merry xmas.

Hey Darren May is the coolest old time bmxer..A top bloke with lots of knowledge. Top fella, merry xmas mate. 

You should see the other fella!! :buck2:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: December 25, 2005, 10:49 AM by Pike Mardon »

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Hi dmebmx welcome aboard  :santa_cool:

Nice to see that you`re keeping out of trouble Mike  :idiot2:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

Coastvl

Hey Darren, I was a racer from Blacktown BMX club. I raced you and you flogged me bad every race. See if this pic rings a bell. Last straight at blacktown, 1982. I have quite a few mates that know you pretty well too! Never mind the yellow writing over the pic!

dmebmx

dude, i remember your helmet and i remember that plate, its possible that i also gave u that ralphs sticker on your plate, i just got back from the states in 82 and met with ralph.   who's autograph is that on your plate????

dmebmx

watch out for Mikey Darren!!!!! .... he Bats for the errrm "other team"  :o

;)  ;D
yeah i thought mike played english cricket, because he said did i wanna come up to his house and have a look at his english balls :knuppel2: hehehe.......just joking mike!!!!

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
lol how great is it 2 fella's from the other side of the world meet up again on the site  :santa_afro:.
dave the bmxing gypo

sadowdgit

Big Tony thats below the belt mate... iam gonna give you a meeting with jack johnson and Tom oleary ya sausage gobbler, oh and merry xmas.

Hey Darren May is the coolest old time bmxer..A top bloke with lots of knowledge. Top fella, merry xmas mate.

You should see the other fella!! :buck2:

is that from sparing Mikey??? ... or have you had a spill off the BMX???  ;D

if it IS from sparing........ do ya want me to come over and stick up for ya????  ;)  ;D ... show them Aussies the Wigan hammer  :LolLolLolLol:

sadowdgit

dude, i remember your helmet and i remember that plate, its possible that i also gave u that ralphs sticker on your plate, i just got back from the states in 82 and met with ralph.   who's autograph is that on your plate????

i used to race in Oz in 1980 ... over in Melbourne, tracks like Lalor, Frankston, Ferntree gully.

any of you aussies remember a Melbourne rider called Stephen o'brien??? ... he was a good mate of mine and ive lost touch with him  :(

any of ya remember Jaimie "Hotshoe" hayles???

mike pardon

Re: Heh im new on this forum, I met up with Mike pardon he lives in my town
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2005, 09:48 PM »
Yes big T i want the wigan hammer ,over here..Aussie surfers. I give him a few good uns though.
No the bloody punch bag hit me back.

Coastvl

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2005, 11:38 PM »
Hey guys,
I'll try and track down Steven O'brien for ya!  :coolsmiley:
I remember Jamie Hales very well. I was a big fan of his. Thats why I rode (and still do) a supergoose.
Darren. It's so cool to catch up with you. I hope everything goes well for you in Japan. Good stuff mate!
The signature on my plate is Bob Haro's from his tour out here. I got him to sign it at Metro west one night when he was there. I'll never forget that race you had with Stu Thompson, Man that was the best race I've ever seen.  We had a lot of good times at Blackton between motos. Remember the jumping we did on the new start  hill and bunnyhop comps? Good times.
Chat soon.
Glenn

sadowdgit

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2005, 12:01 AM »
thats very good of ya Mate  8)  ... if you find him just guide him onto here  ;)

the last i heard he was living in Melbourne center with his wife Jo.... and he was working for Shell oils.

jamie hayles was one of the most stylish riders ive seen to this day!!!!!!! a unique style  8)

simon abbott

am new here too came across the site looking for an old bike to buy (god only knows where the urge came from) anyhow i remember mike and andy from pontins morecambe, i must have been 13 and was just getting into bmx. I think mike had a little thing going with my mates older sister, seem to remember andy was trying to get into my older sis's knickers and she was having none of it, i was gutted! mind though he had a seriously dodgy haircut.
Was it mike or andy who had the back pedal brake with a shimano seat post clamp to secure the bar. I think mike sorted with the shop he used for them to supply the same for me. ACS Z rims with beefed up spokes and the back pedal brake hub, etc. I thought i was so cool back home and could pull some great tricks but also nearly broke my neck a few times landing from big jumps.

Top site, off to look for some old photos! ;D

Offline Rombloke

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • do one
  • Rated:
dude, i remember your helmet and i remember that plate, its possible that i also gave u that ralphs sticker on your plate, i just got back from the states in 82 and met with ralph. who's autograph is that on your plate????

i used to race in Oz in 1980 ... over in Melbourne, tracks like Lalor, Frankston, Ferntree gully.

any of you aussies remember a Melbourne rider called Stephen o'brien??? ... he was a good mate of mine and ive lost touch with him :(

any of ya remember Jaimie "Hotshoe" hayles???

i lived in frankston for about 2 months in 1989
used to trip down to surf ganamatta beach.

Dave
haro, how do you do

kamodo

Im off to live in  Redland Bay near Brisbane in September so let me know of any old schoolers up in the brissy area that you know

Jazzchimp

Welcome dude,

Anyone getting the drinks in on this link???

dmebmx

Heh everyone, Mike needs a wife...if he wants to stay in Aussie....so line up ya sisters (16 and up) You gotta stay in this country Mike...U GOT THE KNOWLEDGE TO KICK ASS BRO.. :smitten:

sadowdgit

is Gay marrage legal over there????

it Doubles his chances y'see  ;D

Coastvl

Im off to live in  Redland Bay near Brisbane in September so let me know of any old schoolers up in the brissy area that you know
Theres quite a few old school collectors around Redland Bay area. Have a look in the aussie section on Vintage. It's in the worldwide bit! The best ramps in australia are just up the road too! I'm about 40 mins from Redland too. heres a link to the ramps also.
http://www.bbsai.org/index.php
« Last Edit: January 25, 2006, 10:55 AM by Coastvl »

mantadave

it law whos the up hill gardering champ in wigan. law has all mark almonds records  he realy is gay and very suss. he trains at
a gays gym with no punch bags :Aresehole:

mantadave

:daumenhoch: glass back law :2gunsfiring_v1:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2006, 06:31 PM by billstup »

sadowdgit

Belt up Fattie or i'll take your Cakes off ya .... and let yer tyers down on that Owd banger of a Monta you ponce about in!!!!

you really do look like Pat Butcher ya know!!!!  :uglystupid2:  :Aresehole:

ya Gaylord Dale winton  :2funny:

mantadave

:knuppel2: my bird hit me last and she hits harder than law.when he hits you its like some one throwing wet barm cakes .and
he looks like some one from bellson.god hes thin he looks ill. :yahoo_silent: :Aresehole:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2006, 06:31 PM by billstup »

mantadave

lawmanmx loves pete burns :shocked:thats his face when hes been bumed :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Heh im new on this forum, I met up with Mike pardon he lives in my town

gfxgfx
gfx gfx