gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 09:29 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Rad members on Myspace............
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rad members on Myspace............  (Read 927 times)

macky

Rad members on Myspace............
« on: April 09, 2008, 08:47 PM »
For those on Rad who also use Myspace, i think you should check this guy out....

This guy's name is Jhon Traugott...........

he's telling ppl he's a pro bmx'er....... he's not!

This guy has got pics in his profile of REAL pro riders, Craig Mast, Tobias Wicke, Kevin Robinson, Koji Kraft, Ben Wallace and others, and he is passing them off as himself!!

There's a sh1t load of sponcers listed too, how many riders are sponcered by 10 different bike companies and dont know the name of the tricks they can do? or tell the sponcers they wish to be anonomous? He wont accept ppl who he knows are pro, sponcored riders, they'll obviously see through him!! ( Woody Itson saw through him straight away!! ) He's been sending message's to a lot of younger riders, some of my mates, asking for their personal phone numbers and asking ppl to go meet him!! he's now telling ppl he is in hospital with broken bones after trying double flairs... and getting many comments from decent unsuspecting well wishers! A whole bunch of ppl are now seeing through this guy's act and seeing him for what he really is!

This guy is a fake, a fraud, he is not who he say's he is......

he is not what he appears to be...........

There's only really one type of person who does sh1t like this on the internet.... ( P ) ?

But go on this profile and make your own minds up..........

http://www.myspace.com/bmxjhon

If you reckon there's something iffy about this guy, add him and front him on it!

I hope i'm wrong though and it turns out to be just some tit tryna big himself up in the Bmx world!!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 08:48 PM by DaveMc. »

Obbie

Re: Rad members on Myspace............
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 09:05 PM »
I've had running with him to , he is a fraud and he has 2 myspace profiles , here is his other one
http://www.myspace.com/jhontraugott   
He is also on loopd.com doing the same thing
http://www.loopd.com/Members/JhonTraugott/Default.aspx
We all have to be carefull with people like this , specialy as some of us will have kids who ride and are on myspace , it shows us that we need to keep a look out for this fraud or groomer on are kids friends lists .

othomas2

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 02:11 AM »
I've been a few minor celeb sites on myspace and other community pages and there are a wealth of randoms pretending to be these people... I think the the whole identity issue with these sites is gettin' to a dangerous level and can only get worse. There is enough confusion & concerns in this world without these pillicks leading others on and generally wasting peoples time... the more and more I get involved the more I wanna retreat to the real world.

cheers
Tony Blair

macky

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 02:25 AM »
It's becoming more disturbing than i first thought.....

I've just found that this guy has created several myspace profiles under different names!!!

Even gone as far to create a company profile to make it look like he IS sponcored... the company is bogus!!

He's commented each profile/ pics from the other bogus profiles to make it look authentic!!  :idiot2:

Other ppl have left him comments too... one girl quizzed him on the university he said he went to
because she went to the same one... he just deletes them!!

I've had messages from other ppl saying he'd quizzed them about personal stuff and asking them for their numbers!!

I dont think this is just some tit tryna big himself up... i really think this something serious!!!

« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 02:49 AM by DaveMc. »

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 07:43 AM »
i have to ask.......does it matter?   ???

myspace is full of people pretending to be something they're not, it doesn't hurt me so no problem.........you could say the same for most forums, people are always pretending to be things they're not.

let it go mate  ;D

perry

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 10:42 AM »
it can all be traced back to an address , just report to myspace staff and he will be a gonner , if its as serious as that his ip address will never be able to go on there again and he will get a knock on the door from the authorities

spesh

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2008, 12:22 PM »
pdffile?  :Aresehole:

macky

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2008, 01:31 PM »

myspace is full of people pretending to be something they're not, it doesn't hurt me so no problem.........you could say the same for most forums, people are always pretending to be things they're not.

let it go mate  ;D

Yeahh.. i see your point like, but this isnt just someone bullsh1ting to make themselves look good...

he is adding younger riders, some of who i know, and trying to blag personal info and phone numbers out of them!!

A few friends of mine who have kids who bmx and use myspace would freak out if they found he was pressing them for personal info and phone numbers!!! They think he is a pro rider who works at the X Games!!

i'll just foward it on to myspace staff!!!

« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 01:36 PM by DaveMc. »

Obbie

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2008, 01:54 PM »

let it go mate  ;D

You obv don't have kids do you ? and yes we do know that he needs reporting to myspace staff , we are saying all this on here so people can be aware of this person and also in some hope of any more info on this fraud .
If your not bothered then don't comment on the subject, we are just doing that small bit to try and make this world a safer place  for are children .

adam01

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2008, 02:06 PM »
scary stuff i have 2 young kids and it frightens me to hear of this

Adam

PS:  A BIG thanks for letting us know really appreciated
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 02:10 PM by adam01 »

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2008, 02:50 PM »

let it go mate  ;D

You obv don't have kids do you ? and yes we do know that he needs reporting to myspace staff , we are saying all this on here so people can be aware of this person and also in some hope of any more info on this fraud .
If your not bothered then don't comment on the subject, we are just doing that small bit to try and make this world a safer place  for are children .

:wtf: are you going on about?!?  yes i do have a child....but just cos some idiot pretends that he's a pro BMX'er and sets up sponsorship or whatever doesn't make him a kiddie fiddler.......ffs!
also how many twats do you get emailing you as a myspace member simply asking if you can be on there friends list? fooking hundreds!  who's to say they are who they say they are??

sites like Myspace and facebook are ripe places for paedos, if you don't want your kids to be at risk, don't let em have a myspace page or facebook page, simple as.

perry

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2008, 02:57 PM »
"i'll just foward it on to myspace staff!!!"   :daumenhoch:

mines not viewable and i only talk to locals or people i knw personally

yet i still get requests based on my avatar pic alone  >:(

best we knw about it than not knowing  :) get everyone to report him with a message saying nothing is correct and he should be kicked off

Obbie

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2008, 02:58 PM »

let it go mate  ;D

:wtf: are you going on about?!?  yes i do have a child....but just cos some idiot pretends that he's a pro BMX'er and sets up sponsorship or whatever doesn't make him a kiddie fiddler.......ffs!
also how many twats do you get emailing you as a myspace member simply asking if you can be on there friends list? fooking hundreds!  who's to say they are who they say they are??

sites like Myspace and facebook are ripe places for paedos, if you don't want your kids to be at risk, don't let em have a myspace page or facebook page, simple as.

Shut up ROB  you fool , it's not like we are going on about some one making them self look good , this guy has been trying to get phone numbers and other personel info from friends of mine and has a lot of profiles under differant name , bit iffy like .
And as you said before it doesn't bother you , so if ya not arsed then stop commenting on the subject coz there is people out there who are botherd and are glad of people like me and Dave for bringing this to there attention yopu idiot .
And if you do have kids then you should be glad of people trying to do something about these people .  :rant:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 03:03 PM by Obbie »

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2008, 03:05 PM »

let it go mate  ;D

Shut up ROB  you fool , it's not like we are going on about some one making them self look good , this guy has been trying to get phone numbers and other personel info from friends of mine and has a lot of profiles under differant name , bit iffy like .
And as you said before it doesn't bother you , so if ya not arsed then stop commenting on the subject coz there is people out there who are botherd and are glad of people like me and Dave for bringing this to there attention yopu idiot .
And if you do have kids then you should be glad of people trying to do something about these people .  :rant:

Please do not refer to me as a fool and when has not being bothered about anything stopped anyone from replying.....................i guess i should just thank my lucky stars there are people like yourself that make the world a safer place for me to live in

i will sleep so much better tonight.    ::)

Obbie

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2008, 03:09 PM »

let it go mate  ;D

Please do not refer to me as a fool and when has not being bothered about anything stopped anyone from replying.....................i guess i should just thank my lucky stars there are people like yourself that make the world a safer place for me to live in

i will sleep so much better tonight.    ::)

Sorry for calling you a fool , but don't talk like a fool then , its not for your benifit it's for are kids , so stop filling this subject up with ya nonsence , and leave some space for people who care to reply !

macky

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2008, 03:10 PM »
Look i was just a bit concerned about this guy asking kids for personal info & phone numbers!!

( kids that i know )

its not normal behavior... i'll just forward it to Myspace staff and if there is something iffy there...

They can deal with it! and hopfully remove him!!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 03:13 PM by DaveMc. »

perry

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2008, 03:15 PM »
i dont see why he wouldnt be removed

reminds me of my mate when he had a rage " myspace , fooking myspace , back in our day when you wanted to talk to someone you went and knocked for them ! "

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Rad members on Myspace............

gfxgfx
gfx gfx