gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 11:42 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Not posted in a while, here's aheads up for a decent Old School UK HIp Hop site
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Not posted in a while, here's aheads up for a decent Old School UK HIp Hop site  (Read 322 times)

Steve_W

EZ lads I may have mentioned this before, I'm a mod on the site http://heroesofukhiphop.com and the subject of BMX came up yesterday, I told them all about this site and they were lapping it up.  What you got over there is basically a load of old boys reminiscing about the old days.  Sound familiar?  Just substitute BMX for Hip Hop and that's what the site's about, UK based site up here in the West Midlands...

Just thought I'd mention it as a few of the lads from there are going to join up on here and start getting back into the scene a bit, so if any new faces pop up from there, be gentle, they're old and frightened, and their bones break easily!

Thanks all, peace!

moley

Heres something to help all you wannabee hip hop and breakdancers :-

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Not posted in a while, here's aheads up for a decent Old School UK HIp Hop site

gfxgfx
gfx gfx