gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 05:25 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Is This Anyone's Haro Master On Ebay?......
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Is This Anyone's Haro Master On Ebay?......  (Read 721 times)

mark 2

Offline double chevron

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Is This Anyone's Haro Master On Ebay?......
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 09:46 AM »
Wrong angled for real Vectors, I'm with you Mark...

adam01

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 10:01 AM »
Mark your absolutely correct good spotting

Adam

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 10:01 AM »
£50 post too, i got burnt last week on that, fooker turned up (after a week and 1/2) when stated 24 hr courier, and was dropped of from parcel force 4 £13 :shocked:, still aint left feedback , i aint the kind of person to do others harm , but fook me , that was tekin the piss a bit

mark 2

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 11:25 AM »
Same here on a frame from US, quoted me $100, postage label said $54. £20 profit and held on to it for 3 weeks before he even sent it...And like a fanny I let it go because of ebay's shite feeback. But hey that's for another thread (for the 1000 time...) Anyway back to that Haro. The seller either doesn't realise and got burnt himself or praying on the naive. Vectors are always going to be in demand, maybe fetch £150 at the moment for a good set and my thoughts are that some poor bugger may chuck £100 over the odds at the bike for fake bars. The angle of those you could almost put your bell in your mouth. If you were concerned about pedestrian safety and had one ;)

Offline Bananaman

• BMX Nerd
  • Le Mans Man
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2008, 12:45 PM »
£50 post too, i got burnt last week on that, fooker turned up (after a week and 1/2) when stated 24 hr courier, and was dropped of from parcel force 4 £13 :shocked:, still aint left feedback , i aint the kind of person to do others harm , but fook me , that was tekin the piss a bit

My ripper just turned up, charged £20 post and it turned up on a standard parcel un insured for a tenner :tickedoff:

Not left feedback but will be telling him, a couple of quid for the hasstle but not £10

mark 2

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2008, 12:51 PM »

My ripper just turned up, charged £20 post and it turned up on a standard parcel un insured for a tenner :tickedoff:

Not left feedback but will be telling him, a couple of quid for the hasstle but not £10

just thought ,there's that star system you could a zero for postage fees. Might make you feel a bit better. Cnuts...

mark 2

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2008, 01:54 PM »
Couldn't log on to burner site but  that's the bike. Looks like a nice bike but bars are definatley the fake ones that did the rounds. I feel like a nosey old woman but someone had to point it out incase a good egg was unaware and can bid accordingly, rest of it looks like a bobby dazzler.

adam01

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2008, 03:36 PM »
i sent the seller an email stating bars are not real . he sent me a reply saying-----i got the bars off E bay to finish of bike thay said thay were vector bars ??

sounds like a nice honest guy but he was misinformed on these bars

Adam
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 03:40 PM by adam01 »

wilcox

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2008, 04:27 PM »

The post / shipping cost from Guernsey to the UK is £53.00

mark 2

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2008, 04:30 PM »
Poor guy got stiffed then unless he had a bargain. They look fine off a bike and in a pic but as soon as you bung them on it all goes tits up and the angle makes the bike way too small for anyone above 5' 3" and a quarter. Or so.

Wilcox is that your bike? Sorry if you found out they're not real, hope you didn't pay crazy money for them. Great looking bike though, should do well, master prices are going doo-lally at the moment :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 04:34 PM by mark j. »

Offline Rombloke

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • do one
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2008, 08:27 PM »
if thems real vectors then i need hair gel

Dave
haro, how do you do

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2008, 08:30 PM »
if thems real vectors then i need hair gel

Dave

:LolLolLolLol:

Better to crash and burn than fade away

wilcox

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2008, 09:15 PM »
Poor guy got stiffed then unless he had a bargain. They look fine off a bike and in a pic but as soon as you bung them on it all goes tits up and the angle makes the bike way too small for anyone above 5' 3" and a quarter. Or so.

Wilcox is that your bike? Sorry if you found out they're not real, hope you didn't pay crazy money for them. Great looking bike though, should do well, master prices are going doo-lally at the moment :daumenhoch:

Hep its my haro i only payed about £30 for them still in far to big to ride bmx's now just like makeing them up
i have done 2 burners up as well   http://www.burnerworldforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php't=3645

Lazarou

« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2008, 10:16 PM »
Are those original Thunderbolts?

wilcox

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2008, 07:06 PM »
Are those original Thunderbolts?

Yes thay are got from e bay about £15

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Is This Anyone's Haro Master On Ebay?......

gfxgfx
gfx gfx