gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975757 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 26, 2024, 11:09 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Round 2 Hersden OSSS08
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Round 2 Hersden OSSS08  (Read 1800 times)

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Round 2 Hersden OSSS08
« on: April 06, 2008, 05:48 PM »
Just got back from round 2 of the OSS08 at Hersden, fantastic time with a great atmosphere...well done to Hersden.

Zippy took 1st

Matt Humps took 2nd

I got 3rd

Muffski took 4th

Spillers took 5th

Crooch took 6th

Diamond Dean took 8th
Can you update your placings for me, and TK can you pm me the officail results please mate :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 06:17 PM by RATTY »
A long time ago, in a land far away!

diamond dean

Re: Round 2 Hersden OSSS08
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 06:13 PM »
i got 8th . Crashed out  in B final. Was a you've been framed moment  :crazy2:  Had a good day and will be back. Well done to all.

spillers#1

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 06:21 PM »
Nice meeting you today dean  :daumenhoch: and big respect for jumping the first doubles in the final i wandered what the f**k was happening when out of the corner of my eye i saw ya front wheel above me head  :LolLolLolLol:  :daumenhoch: respect, i think your the first old skooler to jump them ever  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 06:23 PM »
Nice meeting you today dean  :daumenhoch: and big respect for jumping the first doubles in the final i wandered what the f**k was happening when out of the corner of my eye i saw ya front wheel above me head  :LolLolLolLol:  :daumenhoch: respect, i think your the first old skooler to jump them ever  :LolLolLolLol:
He did it to me in the motos, bloody quality, and quick as fook :shocked:

Twinkle

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 06:54 PM »
Did anyone take pics today??  I didnt think to take my camera with all the "snow" commotion this morning and I really want a pic of Chloe in her pink kit  :)

eloopnai

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 07:20 PM »
dam it i regret no going now  >:(
im not gonna take any notice of the weather from now on and just load up and go

see you all next week knowing how well i did at dagenham probally from behind again  :LolLolLolLol:

cant wait for the pics

diamond dean

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 08:44 PM »
Found this  over on East Kent bmx site and had to post it .............................

bmx-796

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2008, 08:52 PM »
dave on a new skool

spillers#1

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2008, 09:00 PM »
He maybe on a new school but big respect to dave for turning up and racing  :daumenhoch: poor old dave got a train there and raced,then when the weather turned really nasty with litarely snow blizzards and freezing cold winds he rode to train station to get home again  :daumenhoch: i passed dave down the road from hersden and he looked like he was fighting the elements  :idiot2: good on ya dave the bmx bible thats f**kin enthusiasm for you poofy lot who stayed in the warm  :buck2:

Longun

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2008, 09:13 PM »
Did anyone take pics today??  I didnt think to take my camera with all the "snow" commotion this morning and I really want a pic of Chloe in her pink kit  :)

Afraid mine stayed in the car. What with racing and the weather I decided that that was probably the best place for it today.

Glad I went, much fun. Particularly enjoyed watching the battles in 17+ and Dean's comedy crash in the B final.

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2008, 09:15 PM »
He maybe on a new school but big respect to dave for turning up and racing  :daumenhoch: poor old dave got a train there and raced,then when the weather turned really nasty with litarely snow blizzards and freezing cold winds he rode to train station to get home again  :daumenhoch: i passed dave down the road from hersden and he looked like he was fighting the elements  :idiot2: good on ya dave the bmx bible thats f**kin enthusiasm for you poofy lot who stayed in the warm  :buck2:
Gotta say, fair play Dave, it was a mission today..

TK The Mic

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2008, 09:18 PM »
Boring old argument about this but Dave is as Old Skool as anybody I know and because he has been a regular rider at our meetings for four years now we let him off :daumenhoch:
Going past him on the A28 after racing, my heart went out to him. Hope you got home ok and that goes for evryone else today.

TK

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2008, 09:27 PM »
Huge res[ect to everyone that turned up and raced today. Has to be perhaps the most unpleasant weather we've ever had there, but the racing was worth every minute.

Really felt for Dave today. His short journey home was probably as much of a trek as some of the people that had to drive back to Essex. Respect Dave, your a legend

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2008, 09:28 PM »
tk, what was the results today m8, as this was round 2 of the oss08 :daumenhoch:

TK The Mic

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2008, 09:35 PM »
Will pm you all results now :daumenhoch:

TK

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2008, 09:36 PM »
Did you find anything wrong with the bike Tony?

se bikes

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2008, 09:40 PM »
Not looked yet mate, the fact that the stem was all over the shop but tightened right up says it all :-\

spillers#1

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2008, 10:09 PM »
Boring old argument about this but Dave is as Old Skool as anybody I know and because he has been a regular rider at our meetings for four years now we let him off :daumenhoch:
Going past him on the A28 after racing, my heart went out to him. Hope you got home ok and that goes for evryone else today.

TK
same here  :-\ i felt sorry for the poor old sod  :LolLolLolLol: drove past him and it was a proper snow blizzard and he looked like he was struggling a bit  :-\ i had 2 bikes with me and no room for him but i did offer.

Shows just how much dave loves bmx  :daumenhoch:

hooga1975

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2008, 10:21 PM »
sounds like I missed a good day today.  I got really pissed last night and tried to ride my bike home at 4am :idiot2:.  I ended up falling off over someones garden wall and into a massive bush

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2008, 10:22 PM »
Did she mind?

thecrooch

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2008, 01:51 AM »

sounds like I missed a good day today.  I got really pissed last night and tried to ride my bike home at 4am :idiot2:.  I ended up falling off over someones garden wall and into a massive bush
ahh those crazy woodham nights....  Hope the Hutch is ok mate - see you next week.

dialledbikes

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2008, 09:21 AM »
Found this  over on East Kent bmx site and had to post it .............................

Rad!  Nice Diamond Back as well  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Round 2 Hersden OSSS08

gfxgfx
gfx gfx