gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 01:26 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Cupid Stunt Bike of the Month/Year  |  Cupid Stunt Bike of the Month/Bike of the Year  |  Past Entries  |  2005  |  BOTY 2005 - Vote Results
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: BOTY 2005 - Vote Results  (Read 22866 times)

eric is green

Re: Bike of the year 2005
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2005, 09:23 AM »
My vote is cast ....do we get to keep the winning bike :santa_afro:Merry Xmas one and all have a good one

gmac

« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2005, 10:06 AM »
Wow, that was really difficult. Some absolutely gorgeous metal there.

Hope I can achieve a fraction of that standard in 2006.

Keep up the outstanding work fellow Radders  :santa_afro:

Lawrie

« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2005, 10:15 AM »
Well I have to say that it has been a pleasure checking out all these great rides. As most of you have mentioned, it wasn't easy as there are some insanely good BMX's there, from the beautiful white MRD to that incredible gold plated Pro Star. My vote finally went to Dan-Dares chrome Robinson though, as there's something about it which, for me, really captures what it's all about. The next thing to do though guys, before you go out and get toasted for Christmas, is to stick all those wonderful rides into the gallery so I can drool over them some more.  :santa_afro:

Sanmarcopizza

« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2005, 01:38 PM »
It was down to 3 for me. Sorry Muxter, but you're too far away for me to ever get to see yours, so you're out. Jon, that DY is sooo gorgeous, but a bike without a brake won't win for me. So that goes to my 3rd choice. My vote is cast.

jon016847

« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2005, 01:52 PM »
It was down to 3 for me. Sorry Muxter, but you're too far away for me to ever get to see yours, so you're out. Jon, that DY is sooo gorgeous, but a bike without a brake won't win for me. So that goes to my 3rd choice. My vote is cast.

:'(  It has a lovely set of nos Red mx 1000's , but i did not have a camera to update the pics

:) I appreciate the comments though , nice one ~!   ,  Thanks for the other comments guys,  appreciated   tdoublejj,  & townshend bmx    :santa_afro:

;) Jon W

My vote is in  Lee's Changa !  nice work, congrats too all, some serious builds going down - nice work everyone it was seriously hard, there were too masny great buillds to choose from !

« Last Edit: December 24, 2005, 03:30 PM by jon016847 »

silentpartner

« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2005, 03:06 PM »
what  a treat to feast the eyes over  :), the're all winners, but taff's burner tops my list. amazing attention to detail. sorry i couldn't vote for matty's goose  :santa_cry:, all that work as truley paid off. merry christmas and a happy new year to all. alan  :santa_afro:

Offline Mattskybeat

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2005, 03:27 PM »
wow !! the bar has really been raised in the last year or so, its nice to see more than the usual suspects building some amazing rides. it was a really difficult decision but my vote has been cast, good luck to everyone and a massive well done !!  those boys over the pond have nothing on us uk guys   ;)
merry xmas guys and gals and keep up the good work

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2005, 03:33 PM »
I would also like to congratulate all on Radbmx for the superb extremely high quality builds, we really have some amazing bikes on this site.

Lets not forget that many of us on here have numerous builds that could have been added, but due to Bike of the Year rules only 1 build was allowed.

Well done everyone.

bmx-796

« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2005, 06:17 PM »
done my vote it was very hard radman come 2nd and thrid was dan dare all the bikes are winners in my eye
happy xmas to you all

othomas2

« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2005, 09:04 PM »
Julian's Pro gets my vote. Incredible.

Radhabs Streetbeat is close second.

steve

« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2005, 10:01 PM »
please add the pink mini goose from the
mongoose section in the mueseum
oh and ps mr billy stupple
-do you remember being on a short local news programme -doing a quater pipe back in 1984
-i think it is you -skyway number 1 on number plate

Offline pkradman

• Rated:
« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2005, 12:00 AM »
yeah as leary said it would be good banter to see the leaderboard !   Admin!!!! can u fix it so i can have my vote again ive made a slight technical hitch i voted for one of me own bikes when really i wanted to vote for neils (region 11) white KZ1    :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: for give me its christmas  :tickedoff:

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2005, 12:15 AM »
yeah as leary said it would be good banter to see the leaderboard !   Admin!!!! can u fix it so i can have my vote again ive made a slight technical hitch i voted for one of me own bikes when really i wanted to vote for neils (region 11) white KZ1    :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: for give me its christmas  :tickedoff:

Sorry but it would spoil the suspence if you could see the voting before the end, and I`m afraid the votes can`t be changed  :idiot2:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

Offline pkradman

• Rated:
« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2005, 12:24 AM »
oh no !!  does this mean rom blokes haro or chubs turbo lite will win !!  :LolLolLolLol: i didnt mention its ginna be a fix !! :santa_afro: merry xmas everyone and may the best admin memeber win  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2005, 12:29 AM »
We can`t change them either Lee, but I will say that having two bikes from the same households don`t help as the vote gets split between the bikes  :LolLolLolLol:
« Last Edit: December 25, 2005, 12:54 AM by billstup »
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

2020mad

« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2005, 12:35 AM »
finally decided......only taken 2 days to decide between 5 of the entries.

2020mad

« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2005, 12:37 AM »
Too be honest. i would like to own any of them, top work everyone!! :)

Offline Steve P

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2005, 12:46 AM »
Some really nice bikes here and for me it was extremely hard to decide . . . my vote finally went to MrsPKRadman-Hutch Judge

AWESOME  ::)

steve

« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2005, 01:01 AM »
so the bribe of haveing mr stupple on a rare regional tv show won't swing an entry even
- :D

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2005, 08:48 AM »

bill wheres ya gen one? u ever gonna finish that thing?

Flake

« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2005, 10:51 AM »
Cast my vote: Frosty's Kuwahara awesome ride. Took me absolutely ages to decide as I was struggling with description best bike and what goes to make the best bike. To me every bike that was entered was a winner truely fantastic builds Dudes well done :santa_afro:. In the end Frosty's bike just nudged it for me but to be fair it could have been any of them.

Offline kusam

• Berm Worm
  • Nob
  • Rated:
« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2005, 10:53 AM »
It sure is difficult.  Frostys is one of my 6...not just 'cause it's a Ku.....all the robinsons are doing it for me too......couple of freestylers......All the entrants are excellent examples.

Offline kdw712

• 900 Air
    • kdw712 bmx adventures in old school
  • Rated:
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2005, 08:17 AM »
wow how do you pick one out of that lot

each one is a top build on its own
cheers Kev
{ wanted : "Red Haro Handle" brake lever link to my trade post }

Stu uk Liverpool

« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2005, 12:23 AM »
had to go with sir radmans changa
i loved it when i 1st seen it

but i must say the laserlite,robinson,the jmc,the magnificant trickstars etc etc were so close

but the spin off was between roms gen one and dave's tangy skyway for 2nd and 3rd

more to the candy red amazing trickstar

al of you regardless are winners far to many to menion im sure you will all agree

stu

JESSIEJAMES

« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2005, 02:34 AM »
Hey thanks stu!! Your Pro Star is a nice ride Too!! :santa_afro:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Cupid Stunt Bike of the Month/Year  |  Cupid Stunt Bike of the Month/Bike of the Year  |  Past Entries  |  2005  |  BOTY 2005 - Vote Results

gfxgfx
gfx gfx