gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 04, 2024, 12:20 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  getting in the mood for hersden
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: getting in the mood for hersden  (Read 3235 times)

Offline kdw712

• 900 Air
    • kdw712 bmx adventures in old school
  • Rated:
Re: getting in the mood for hersden
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2008, 10:01 AM »
there'll be plenty of other days there
and hopefully they'll warmer (ie above 0 degrees)
cheers Kev
{ wanted : "Red Haro Handle" brake lever link to my trade post }

Offline Muffski

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2008, 10:05 AM »
I'm still undecided whether or not to go...really wanted to race today >:(

poxy weather :tickedoff:

spillers#1

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2008, 04:25 PM »
All done and dusted  :daumenhoch: was cold,was wet.......but a really good laugh and i managed to get a trophy  :4_17_5:  and i wouldn't have missed the ratty and zippy show even if it was me wedding day  :LolLolLolLol:

se bikes

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2008, 04:35 PM »
I'm still undecided whether or not to go...really wanted to race today >:(

poxy weather :tickedoff:

Bet you're glad ya did now :) 4th in the A Final aint bad mate, well done  :daumenhoch:

jazzyje

« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2008, 04:42 PM »
i have to say i thought the atmosphere at the track today was superb,despite the foul weather.it made it all worthwhile when i saw you all queuing to get in.53 riders i think and some good racing in all the classes.dan pullen and russ parsons in the "come and ave' a go if you think your hard enough" class was great.think russ might not be so easy on the berm warfare towards the end of the season though.track didnt get muddy either so no damage done.lots of new faces and hopefully a few more old ones as the season goes on.many thanks everyone.see you all in may.justin.
   tony will do a full race report as he normally does.

oldskoolsux

« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2008, 05:00 PM »
think russ might not be so easy on the berm warfare towards the end of the season though.

I wasn't going easy in the berms today! I just couldn't catch him  :shocked: Dan has got bloody quicker over the winter. Was a good day though, the snow wasn't a problem until the break after the motos, then It started to feel real cold. Thanks to all involved in running today.

thecrooch

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2008, 05:16 PM »
13 Old Schoolers out of 53 riders was an excellent turn out - well worth the hour and a half drive...

Some excellent racing out there today.

Well done Zippy for taking the win in the A and Spillers for the B final..  was happy taking the 2nd in B.

See you next week then.

If anyone wants to share petrol costs next week - i can take 4 on the roof and 3 three adults if any one needs a lift from Essex/London Next week.

Crooch

spillers#1

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2008, 05:21 PM »
Nice meeting you today crooch  :daumenhoch: and your jmc looks the b*ll*x by the way  :4_17_5:

Longun

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2008, 05:42 PM »
I might take you up on the lift next week. I reckon my Beemer must be leaking petrol, did over half a tank today.

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2008, 05:57 PM »
Just to correct my earlier gaff, this was round 2 of the OSS08, so well done Zippy, your now leading the OSS, can TK send me the results please then I will sort the points table out.

Well done the OSS a great turn out :daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

spillers#1

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2008, 06:12 PM »
I thought it was the hersden old skool series ? not that it matters anyway  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2008, 06:18 PM »
I thought it was the hersden old skool series ? not that it matters anyway  :LolLolLolLol:
It was both mate, seperate points chart ::)
A long time ago, in a land far away!

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2008, 06:50 PM »
Had some doubts about turning up this morning when I saw that snow - 7:00 nothing, 7:30 thick snow and falling hard.  Anyway, persuaded my two to get out of bed and as we trundled down the M2 and I noted that the outside lane hadn't been cleared I was wondering what I'd let myself in for.  Other side of Faversham and nothing; dry and quite pleasant with a rise of 2 degrees above freezing.  Me, Matt & James had a really good day each collecting a trophy too.  Big thanks to TK, Jazzyje and Terry for running the meeting despite the weather and special thanks to Zippy and Cyclelife UK http://www.cyclelife.com/  for sponsoring the trophies.  Humps

PS:  By the way I got my trophy for 3rd in Cruisers - 3rd out of 3!!   :D

spillers#1

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2008, 07:58 PM »
And i got one for 2nd out of 3  :LolLolLolLol: apart from one moto i was a humps sandwich  :crazy2:

I'm so glad justin and tony ran the meeting despite the weather,we all had a good laugh  :daumenhoch:

sonic-1

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2008, 10:33 PM »
it was good to see yer all today n good all the humps mob whent home with trophys yer all deserve em  :4_17_5:
great seein all the smaller kids get there trophys to. realy today was wot all this is about for me havin a real good laugh  :4_17_5:

KGB Matt

« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2008, 11:51 PM »
Brilliant day as allways from Hersden.

Even the weather couldnt dampen the spirit of us HARDCORE Few.

My 2 were chuffed at getting trophys.... Chloe' got 3rd in the girls and Nicholas won the 6/7 yrs old .......  Not bad for a 5yr old.  :smitten: :smitten:

I even managed a 2nd place ...albiet in the c final.  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

See you all again soon.

Matt

thecrooch

« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2008, 01:44 AM »
Nice meeting you today crooch  :daumenhoch: and your jmc looks the b*ll*x by the way  :4_17_5:

You too Spillers, nice to put a face to a avatar!  Thanks about the JMC - she'll be retired in a few weeks unless the missus gets her hands on it as i think she is hankering after a go....  Got something that fits me coming over the pond in the next week - so i can start racing properly!!  :coolsmiley:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  getting in the mood for hersden

gfxgfx
gfx gfx