gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975625 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 27, 2024, 10:10 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Who's doing what tomorrow? (Any other nutters doing more than 1 class?)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Who's doing what tomorrow? (Any other nutters doing more than 1 class?)  (Read 1035 times)

Rooonga

Hi everyone,

I am excited as a kid at Christmas!

1st race for God knows how long, and I will be going ino the old school plus the 40+ cruiser class.

So who's coming tomorrow, and what are you planning to do race wise?

spillers#1

Just be cruisers for me  :daumenhoch: i've been suffering all day with a hangover  :crazy2: finished work at 3 friday and went for a quick beer with workmates which turned into 5-6 with zambookas then passed out on mates sofa, woke up this morning with a banging headache and throwing up till 11:30 this morning (remembered that i hadn't eaten since 12 noon friday)and have spent the day asleep on settee  :( may still take old skool bike as well tomorrow though

Rooonga

I'm sure you'll feel better in the morning!

thecrooch

im debuting in Old School tomorrow...

bricking it - first race since 1988!

Im racing this - say hi...

dialledbikes

Just 40+ cruiser for me tomorrow as my old school bike is in bits (and has no wheels) at the moment.

wolfiehere

So where you boys racing then

moomin

If I manage to sell my flites I will be racing both masters and cruiser (Crankless) :2funny:

xchainxofxstrengthx

Dagenham right, see you there to cheer you on  :)

Cazbo

Didn't get to meet you yesterday, spent most of the day in the Pavilion entering results  :(

xchainxofxstrengthx

well done everyone xo nice to meet some of you

spillers#1

Are you the bmx chick  ;) who was with zippy when he came over to my van to chat ? the man has no manners and didn't introduce who you were  :idiot2: more interested in talking about himself  :coolsmiley:  ;D

hooga1975

Are you the bmx chick  ;) who was with zippy when he came over to my van to chat ? the man has no manners and didn't introduce who you were  :idiot2: more interested in talking about himself  :coolsmiley:  ;D

:LolLolLolLol: Zippy would never do a thing like that

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Who's doing what tomorrow? (Any other nutters doing more than 1 class?)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx