gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 06:20 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  ENTRY LIST FOR HERSDEN ... APRIL 6TH
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ENTRY LIST FOR HERSDEN ... APRIL 6TH  (Read 1464 times)

TK The Mic

ENTRY LIST FOR HERSDEN ... APRIL 6TH
« on: March 18, 2008, 09:55 PM »
Here it is folks the all important runners and riders for Hersden's Old Skool round one and round two of the south region summer series, this list will be updated as more entries come in.

All riders have until 7pm Saturday 5th April to pre reg

00 HUMPS THE ELDER
09 NIKISHI
1  ZIPPY
4 XTREMEPERVERT
5  HOOGA75
12 SPILLERS
19 THE CROOCH
21 MATT HUMPS
27 RATTY
36 KGB MATT
50 LONGUN
70 DARRYL MASON
81 IAN POOLE
106 REGION 11
214 DIAMOND DEAN
333 SONIC
796 BMX796
999 ROONGA     

Will the Hersden rider record go , we need 33 to do so

TK

« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 07:05 PM by TK The Mic »

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: ENTRY LIST FOR HERSDEN ... APRIL 6TH
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 10:17 PM »
I'll be riding as Number 1 at all Hersden rounds Tony. I'll revert to my normal 34 at all other old school races.

Rooonga

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 10:46 PM »
I really hope to be there, but it all depends on my financial situation.

If the Torker cruiser sells, you'll be able to add Rooonga - number 999 to the list.

Lets wait and see!

thecrooch

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 08:32 PM »
can you put me down as 19 please...

ta

Crooch

TK The Mic

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2008, 08:11 AM »
Only 8 so far :(, but there is still over two weeks to go. What I didnt mention was that Old Skoolers can also tell me in person at Dagenham on March 30th, when after five months away 'THE MIC WILL BE BACK'  at BADBMX, and I cant wait to see you all again after having a break this winter.
Will see a lot of you there to do some arm twisting for the week after :knuppel2:

TK the MIC

hooga1975

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2008, 08:32 AM »
I thought I had already put my name down??

Lee Saunders no.5  :daumenhoch:

TK The Mic

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2008, 08:36 AM »
Sorry mate, got you mixed up with spillers, same christian name etc, wont happen again grovel grovel :daumenhoch:

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2008, 07:31 PM »
mixed up with spillers

So where's Spillers??  Come on Lee it won't be the same without you.  And get that SE Mark out of hibernation.  Humps

se

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2008, 07:56 PM »
Sorry I can't make it, family stuff I'd forgotten about.  :(

TK The Mic

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2008, 08:55 PM »
where's Spillers asks Humps , add the following to that question  Kev712, meddle , mr rusty ,796, Darren Vickers,muttley, sats, fiolas, jimwise, flaz , i could go on. Still about two weeks to go before  :knuppel2:

TK

TK The Mic

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2008, 08:09 PM »
Got a few more names today at Daggers, with a few still yet to confirm. Everyone has until 7pm Saturday night anyway. Managed to get plenty of interest for the youngsters classes as well which is good. Cruiser class looking good too.
Like I said today, we need as many bodies racing as possible to cover this work being done on the track, sorry if I banged on about it a bit at Dagenham but all publicity and all that :daumenhoch:
Now that last weeks problems are behind us, hopefully Sunday is looking to be a good one.

TK the Mic

spillers#1

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2008, 09:30 PM »
I'll be there my ole son  :daumenhoch:  #12 old skool and #220 cruiser

muttley

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2008, 08:49 AM »
Sold me bike, still working weekends up till the end of April too  :(

TK The Mic

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2008, 08:23 AM »
Shaping up quite nicely now , with i make 5 riders racing Hersden for the very first time. Zippy will be all out to keep his title with everyone else out to get it for themselves.
With a good Old Skool turnout , the kids groups will be strong too, and plenty of riders look like they will be doing double duty in the Cruiser class.
One of the pre season favourites for O/s , Darren Boughton will not be there and we hear that Mr Rusty hasnt been too well lately so there is doubts about him coming, get well soon Chris. Dont forget that best five out of six rounds count , so all is not lost for those guys.
Track improvements should be going on today, Justin was doing a lot of running round yesterday getting everything in place for today. Should be ok to go ahead with that because the weather in East Kent is nice today :daumenhoch:.
Anything you want to know dont hesitate to ask.
If you hven't been to Hersden before the postcode you want for your satnavs is CT3 4HX.

TK the MIC

Offline kdw712

• 900 Air
    • kdw712 bmx adventures in old school
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2008, 12:18 PM »
Tony

i'm looking like i have a pass
but not sure if i want OS or 24" action

::)  :coolsmiley:
cheers Kev
{ wanted : "Red Haro Handle" brake lever link to my trade post }

Rooonga

« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2008, 01:49 PM »
It's looking promising for me too.

I'll let you know for definite Friday at the latest.

Offline region11

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2008, 05:41 PM »
Kev, do both classes.  I'm sure you've spent the whole winter in serious training mode hehe  :)
Neil

Flying_fox

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2008, 08:17 PM »
I might be bringing Matt my nephew down to Hersden on Sunday, I thought he might like to ride a little track for a change.

A couple of questions: Do you have to pre reg kids? Should I race cruiser for a laugh and would I have to pre reg in that?

jazzyje

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2008, 09:00 PM »
you dont have to pre reg kids or yourself in cruiser.be great to have you and matt down the baddest little track in kent.just got back from a mental day.at the track for 8am where i met elliot from HW.concreted the sides of the start hill,dug out the finish line and relaid it.got all the flints and stones out and filled all the holes in.resurfaced the tops of all the jumps and rollered the track.looking pretty good.then went to work for a few hours.cream crackered.lets hope the weather does'nt ruin all our work.see you sunday.justin.

Twinkle

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2008, 09:23 PM »
Wow sounds like you've had a busy day Justin.

I'm sure everyone appreciates all your hard work just as much as we do to keep this fab little track up and running.  It sure means a lot to our littleuns.

Thank you, Sharon xx

Offline kdw712

• 900 Air
    • kdw712 bmx adventures in old school
  • Rated:
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2008, 11:04 PM »
Kev, do both classes.  I'm sure you've spent the whole winter in serious training mode hehe  :)

have you been spying on me Neil ?  :LolLolLolLol:
cheers Kev
{ wanted : "Red Haro Handle" brake lever link to my trade post }

TK The Mic

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2008, 08:08 AM »
As Justin said I'm only looking for Old Skool for pre reg purposes, although if we do have a lot of Cruisers on Sunday I will do the same for them for the May meeting.
Kev, do both mate, glad you might be able to make it, place wont be the same without you. May well see the flying fox as well, not seen at Hersden since trying to run me down on the first straight in 2005. :daumenhoch:
Weather forecast is for snow showers :idiot2: and sunny intervals, and feeling colder.

TK

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  ENTRY LIST FOR HERSDEN ... APRIL 6TH

gfxgfx
gfx gfx