gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 08:20 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  BURNHAM NATIONAL PICS
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: BURNHAM NATIONAL PICS  (Read 2228 times)

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
BURNHAM NATIONAL PICS
« on: March 25, 2008, 11:21 PM »

« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 07:14 AM by RATTY »
A long time ago, in a land far away!

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Re: BURHUAM NATIONAL PICS
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 11:24 PM »

« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 06:49 AM by RATTY »

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 11:35 PM »

#

QuadPaul

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 11:42 PM »
Wicked pics as always mate!!! :daumenhoch:

gossa

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2008, 11:53 PM »
Gossa (with helmet) to Pete Phillips (black Fly jacket and Burnham Track builder)

"Yes Pete, the skatepark is wicked mate but I brought me bike and lid because I thought there was a BMX track in Burnham"!
Gossas mum (green jacket/glasses) "Listen son, it's been twenty years since you were number one, get that plate off"!!! :LolLolLolLol:

wussy67

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2008, 01:21 AM »
mint piccys there ratty, hey bill you even style your crash"s :LolLolLolLol:

KGB Matt

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2008, 01:23 AM »
 :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

Ace pics as usual Tony  :daumenhoch:

any of Chloe' ?

Matt

BMXpert

Re: BURNHAM NATIONAL PICS
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2008, 07:42 AM »
Cool pics Ratty.
Far too many 40 + though  :2funny:

Offline bmxmatt1974

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2008, 08:53 AM »
cool pics tone, good 1 of bill going down  :-\

thecrooch

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2008, 09:25 AM »
Lovin' all the 40+ pics....  wasnt enough on the official pics.

Well Done Ratty

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2008, 09:47 AM »

any of Chloe' ?

Matt

I was gonna do the nicest one for ya but forget to sort it out, I have about 20 of Chloe so I will either email em or try and publish them for ya :daumenhoch:

Longun

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2008, 09:54 AM »
Nice pics. Love the Dialled top - really stands out.

wolfybmx

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2008, 10:07 AM »
burnham must have the best gate set up in the country and with a potting shed as well to shellter from the wind ;D

dialledbikes

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2008, 10:08 AM »
Top pics Ratty/Nik.

Thanks for the props on the shirts Crooch.  I must admit that when I received them from Hot Shoppe on Wednesday I was a little undecided how much I liked them (Brown's not really a cool colour is it?!).  But the team's reaction to them was pretty positive, and as the weekend went on, more people came up and said they liked them, I became a little less conscious about them being an "unusual" colour, and now I think they're alright.

At least our branding/image is instantly recognisable and unique this season.  If we'd kept the same design as last season we would've got lost in a sea of blue cos loads of teams are wearing blue this year (Alans, SE, Revell, etc).

I reckon Gossa's lid would match our jerseys quite well  ;)

KGB Matt

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2008, 12:34 PM »

any of Chloe' ?

Matt

I was gonna do the nicest one for ya but forget to sort it out, I have about 20 of Chloe so I will either email em or try and publish them for ya :daumenhoch:

Cheers Mate  :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

Matt

kdubbmx

« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2008, 02:17 PM »
Great pics Tony, dont listen to Jules- keep taking pics of 40+ (he'll be there soon anyway!! ;))

Loved the sequence of me passing Slater (me getting squirrely on 2nd straight!) dont think he'll like them though!!

Loved the pics of Billy S, tell him not to get a different race top- that looks ace!

TJ, Flem & Hilly racing are good too!

DONT LIKE the one of the old fat bloke with no hair sitting with John Stockwell though!! Delete it please!!!!! :tickedoff:

Offline se-bmxer

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2008, 02:30 PM »

At least our branding/image is instantly recognisable and unique this season.  If we'd kept the same design as last season we would've got lost in a sea of blue cos loads of teams are wearing blue this year (Alans, SE, Revell, etc).

Mike how bad is this we might have to change kit to red and grey depending on the decisions of the boss at shiners as SE wants all the factory teams to
wear the new colours

dialledbikes

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2008, 03:04 PM »

Mike how bad is this we might have to change kit to red and grey depending on the decisions of the boss at shiners as SE wants all the factory teams to
wear the new colours

As much as I will always have a soft spot for SE Racing and will always consider it one of the best/coolest bike companies ever, I think it's fair to say the current owners may have inherited the brand, but they haven't inherited the soul.  And even though SE Racing makes bikes that bear the immortal names like PK Ripper, Floval Flyer, OM Flyer, etc, they aren't worthy of wearing them.

That red and silver/grey jersey looks alright actually (after all, it is the classic SE Racing race jersey design but in different colours), but SE colours should always be blue, brown/tan.

Sorry if that sounds a bit harsh Jai (it's nothing personal against anyone who works or rides for SE), but I was a big SE Racing fan as a kid.

bof

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2008, 05:13 PM »
Cool pictures tony . thank you. :daumenhoch:

wussy67

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2008, 06:04 PM »
i love that race kit and would love one, i"d even wear that shirt to the pub i"m sure i"d get plenty of attention from the ladies :LolLolLolLol:
Jai can you get me one :4_17_5:

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2008, 06:40 PM »
Cool pics Tony :daumenhoch:

"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

thecrooch

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2008, 07:50 PM »
Top pics Ratty/Nik.

Thanks for the props on the shirts Crooch.  I must admit that when I received them from Hot Shoppe on Wednesday I was a little undecided how much I liked them (Brown's not really a cool colour is it?!).  But the team's reaction to them was pretty positive, and as the weekend went on, more people came up and said they liked them, I became a little less conscious about them being an "unusual" colour, and now I think they're alright.

I think Brown is very cool actually!!!  But then i ride a Pearlescent Baby Blue Blur oh and a Tan Brown Quadangle (actually your shirt would go with that very well - right how fast do i have to be to get one ha ha   (what do you mean arent sponsering OSS)

And yes the shirts stand out very nicely (as do your orange Oakleys!!! 8) 8) think mine will be dug out for Sunday as I dont think there will be a lot of sun!

And i think if you actually tried to Race in Gossa's Lid you would need a neck brace for the next week

gossa

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2008, 08:13 PM »
Don't be too harsh on Fuji  Mike, they've inherited the impossible, more history than possibly any other brand.  I think Todd Lyons is doing a good job and you gotta remember that SE have to attract new riders, the younguns as well as keeping us old retro geeks happy, not an easy trick.

I quite like the grey and red, SE are also doing another retro jersey in the blue/brown, I do wish they had kept the 'FACTORY ACE' designation for team riders rather than 'FACTORY TEAM' like every other team though.

Now they just need to redo the 'wing' armbands!

dialledbikes

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2008, 08:36 PM »
Todd's done a good job reviving the brand.  I don't dislike the new world SE, I just think it could be so much better.

I do actually like those red and grey jerseys, but I think the blue and brown is classis.  I'd have a similar reaction if Liverpool changed their red kit to blue.

gossa

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2008, 08:40 PM »
Just out of interest Mike, what do you think they could do better?

Loved your cruiser by the way, very nice!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  BURNHAM NATIONAL PICS

gfxgfx
gfx gfx