gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 08:20 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  BURNHAM NATIONAL PICS
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: BURNHAM NATIONAL PICS  (Read 2227 times)

Offline se-bmxer

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Re: BURNHAM NATIONAL PICS
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2008, 08:58 PM »
Hi Clive sorry i missed you at the weekend but it was just so busy.

I do like the tops but SE is brown and blue but saying that i've seen the 2009 bikes so the colours will fit in.
Also from what i've been told is that the red/grey race tops will be for team riders only as Todd is trying to
standardize all the SE teams in the world.

gossa

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2008, 09:19 PM »
Oh mate, i agree, brown and blue all the way! You can see that SE have a hard job though, keeping everyone happy, plus change is sometimes good.  you need some patches on those jerseys to spice them up!

spillers#1

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2008, 09:35 PM »
Great piccies tony  :daumenhoch: i can't stop looking at em just to remind what a top weekend it was  :daumenhoch:

Flying_fox

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2008, 09:40 PM »
Nice pics Rattster. Cool one of me leading my (cough) B final...

Mike, I was undecided for a while but as the weekend went on I was loving the brown shirts (apart from when one of them goes by me on the line in the semi ;)). I was listening to something on 5 live the other day about why no one uses brown footy shirts anymore, they thought it was because of the obvious chanting it would invoke.... :-\ Yours look anything but shite. :daumenhoch:

It'll take me a long time to get used to those red SE shirts if they start being used over here. I'm still a massive fan of the brown and blue one and I've got an original in the wardrobe. The current blue ones are a bit bland if you ask me, but each to their own.

gossa

« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2008, 10:00 PM »
like I said blue and brown baby, blue and brown.......This is one of 'silly' Sid Salisburys shirts from the mid eighties...

dialledbikes

« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2008, 10:17 PM »
Just out of interest Mike, what do you think they could do better?

Loved your cruiser by the way, very nice!

Maybe I see things through rose tinted Oakleys because SE Racing was always my favourite team, but I always saw SE as at the cutting edge of design (e.g. floval tubing, Quad Angle, etc) and designers of classic equipment (e.g. bologna cut bottom forks, classic graphics).

I'm not saying the current SE stuff isn't good, but it just doesn't seem as special as the original stuff.

I also look at the complete Haros and Redlines and SE doesn't seem to be at the same level right now.

As I say, nothing personal against the people who ride or work for SE.  Just constructive criticism from someone who once thought SE was the best thing ever.

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2008, 10:34 PM »
cool pics ratty

whos' the young kid with all the style{not bill stupps}

priv

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2008, 10:35 PM »
Cool pics Ratty  ;)

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2008, 05:59 AM »
wicked piccies Tony, looks like a cool weekend  :daumenhoch:

:) DINGO :)

kuwahara

« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2008, 08:51 AM »
Great pictures ratty, love the one of me and harry  father & Son   :4_17_5:

your a gentleman Resty  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  BURNHAM NATIONAL PICS

gfxgfx
gfx gfx