gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 29, 2024, 05:00 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  The Ultimate xmas present
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Ultimate xmas present  (Read 1354 times)

mike pardon

The Ultimate xmas present
« on: December 21, 2005, 09:20 PM »
Hiya Guys and Gals, i met a old time Bmxer here in Auz named Darren May he was the aussie champion back in the day. This guy knows his stuff and has raced all the top names his Dad owns his own number plate and clothing company(name will be supplied when i remember).

So i want to put this question to you.. How much do you reckon a geniune signed RL OSBORN Jersey will be worth..He is moving to Japan and is selling some stuff. I thought it wmight make a few quid on ebay around the world. I reckon it could go for a grand?? Tough call. LKet me know what ya think..

Hey i still cant post photos. Ive done it many times before reduced the size and all that. Ive a new digital camera and it wont let me post it on the site. Is anyone else experiencing the same problems. Maybe its cos iam in Auz ? Not sure if you read this Bill let me know mate cheers. :santa_grin: 

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Re: The Ultimate xmas present
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2005, 09:31 PM »
I don`t think that the Jersey would be worth as much as a grand Mike, but you never know what it might go for to someone in the US.

With regard to the photos you need to try this : http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=32.0

as all of the sites space has now been used up, get a free account at www.photobucket.com first and see if the link above helps.

Billy
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

mike pardon

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2005, 09:39 PM »
Okay Billy what if i delete some of my old postings? Theres a couple of biggish files there mate would that work? Ta Mike

kamodo

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2005, 08:14 AM »
Are you living in Oz Mike ?

Coastvl

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2005, 10:16 AM »
Hey thats a trip! I used to race against Darren every weekend. He was a top racer. He also rode for profile if I rememebr correctly.
His dad (CHUCK) owned a company called Blue Flame BMX. He made a line called Invada products. They used to turn up to the track in a '34 ford, Black with blue flames. Another guy on V in the aussie section, grew up down the street from Darren. I remember having bunnyhop comps between races at our track. He's also the only Aussie I've seen beat Stu Thompson around a track!

Coastvl

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2005, 10:18 AM »
Oh and I'm on the Gold Coast in Aust so you should be able to post pics!

sadowdgit

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2005, 04:47 PM »
Oh and I'm on the Gold Coast in Aust so you should be able to post pics!

i lived at Palm beach in 95  :) ..... great place  :coolsmiley:

Coastvl

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2005, 10:15 PM »
Why or how could you leave this place? I moved here from Sydney in '88. I'll never live anywhere else. :coolsmiley:

sadowdgit

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2005, 11:40 PM »
me frickin visa ran out   :(

Coastvl

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2005, 01:56 AM »
I'd rather be where you are at the moment. It's been over 35Deg c every day for over 2 weeks. getting a bit much now. good perve at the beach though! :santa_shocked:

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2005, 10:21 AM »
Yeah we all feel for ya  :LolLolLolLol:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

mike pardon

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2005, 08:54 PM »
Yes the constant heat and fanny on the beach is rough on any one pray for me...Its 730am just now and is around 35 degrees.

I love blighty but blighty aint blighty anymore. You know what i mean

I wish you all happy xmas and a great new year.   :santa_cheesy:

[attachment deleted by admin]

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  The Ultimate xmas present

gfxgfx
gfx gfx