gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 10:24 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Burnham National
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Burnham National  (Read 2811 times)

dialledbikes

Re: Burnham National
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2008, 10:48 PM »
Thanks Mike, as long as my knee/shin pads fit underneath I`ll take you up on those  :daumenhoch:

Yep, they will.  I only wore them twice and I had my pads under them.  They're size 34" waist.

proclass35

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2008, 10:54 PM »
Jamie  ( Proclass35 )wish I was there with you to cheer on Young Finn  :(

Whuppin' the asses of  the top 3 National champions  8)

He's just gonna get better and better

can I have his autograph now before he forgets who I am  :4_17_5:
He'll never forget you Chris, in fact after the Hartlepool adventure, he's even started to laugh like you ! (honestly!) I just hope it wasn't beginners luck ;)

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2008, 11:03 PM »
Jamie, I would keep him away from Ben Hur-terdubber, the laugh will wear off as long as no further contact is made. Lets hope there is no lasting damage :daumenhoch:
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

KGB Matt

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2008, 09:27 AM »
My 2 from last night ....Nagged me to take a piccie.

At this rate ill have to put up some shelves.  :2funny: :LolLolLolLol:

Matt

oldmankev

« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2008, 10:00 AM »
Can i have them Mike if they dont fit billyboy?

dialledbikes

« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2008, 11:02 AM »
Yes Kev  :daumenhoch:

I bought them last season cos I was fed up of jeans getting caught in the chain, but then decided I was too crap to look factory!

BMXpert

« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2008, 11:42 AM »
Cool pic Matt.
Glad the kids did well.
Well done to all you guys, the weekend was a blast.
Ratty, Wheres these pics then ? Got any of the Apachi boys (really I mean me, not that old stiff Stockwell  :2funny:)

Flying_fox

« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2008, 07:31 PM »
Yeh Ratty, where are the pics?? There are usually some good ones of my nephew in there as him and Josh are always close together.

I had a good weekend, it was awesome to race a national after a year out and not hurt myself (for a change). My riding was shockingly bad on Saturday, but I was pleased with Sundays riding, missed out on the A final by a few inches.

40+ was mint to watch, I cant believe bof and russ both raced the next next day after that crah. The race of the weekend for me was Hilly Vs Flem in 30-39 final day 1.

Bring on Cheddar. :coolsmiley:

Caddy555

« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2008, 08:27 PM »
Miles there is 1 image of you I can't remember which site, I think it is was one of those link off BMXTalk but the facial expression under the helmet shows you was trying hard mate.It was against a lad in a Thor kit????

Keep on riding hard and will see you at gate practice at MK when the weathers better.

Caddy Snr.

wussy67

« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2008, 01:23 AM »
the fox was flying on sunday and was gutted for to get pipped on the line you deserved an A final,CHEDDAR :daumenhoch:

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2008, 06:16 AM »
Pics up now :daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Burnham National

gfxgfx
gfx gfx