gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 10:22 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Burnham Roll Call
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Burnham Roll Call  (Read 2277 times)

dialledbikes

Burnham Roll Call
« on: March 17, 2008, 02:52 PM »
Well, the nationals will finally be here this weekend.

Hands up who's gonna be racing this weekend.

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Burnham Roll Call
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 02:56 PM »
My licence hasn't been applied for yet so I won't be racing.

However I will be there with the wife cheering for all the people I know. :daumenhoch:

Twinkle

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 03:04 PM »

However I will be there with the wife cheering for all the people I know. :daumenhoch:

If you phone them today you may still be able to get it ............. I phoned them this morning as we needed to change something on Nicks and they are sending it first class today  :)

Chloe and Nicholas are racing ..................... Chloe really cant understand why she wont get double points on Sunday as its her birthday  :LolLolLolLol: .......am just praying no one mentions her birthday whilst shes racing as she's guaranteed to stop pedalling and look around ::)

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 03:32 PM »
Im going - not racing just watching  :daumenhoch:

Offline se-bmxer

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 04:09 PM »
is it cruiser for you then Mike

I'll be there for sure but haven't made my mind up yet whether to do cruiser or masters 20" but must admit i did enjoy racing cruiser at Bulwell on sunday

magna13

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2008, 04:12 PM »
Might Come To Watch And Cheer On Some Peeps  :daumenhoch:

ZippyDixon

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2008, 06:17 PM »
Me and my lad will be there,masters and 15/16 boys,hopefully the numbers wont tail off after the 1st national like they seem to usually!!!  ::)
    Stu

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2008, 06:20 PM »
Me and Nikki are going as well as the two boys, not sure if I will race yet, its a big jump from OS :-\
A long time ago, in a land far away!

bof

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2008, 06:25 PM »
I will be there 40 + cruiser and I cant wait. :daumenhoch:

dialledbikes

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2008, 06:40 PM »

I'll be there for sure but haven't made my mind up yet whether to do cruiser or masters 20" but must admit i did enjoy racing cruiser at Bulwell on sunday

Yes Jai, my 40+ Cruiser debut.  Looking forward to racing this year, not cos I think I'll win owt, but hopefully I won't get slaughtered as badly as I used to in 30-39.

darren

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2008, 07:32 PM »

Yes Jai, my 40+ Cruiser debut.  Looking forward to racing this year, not cos I think I'll win owt, but hopefully I won't get slaughtered as badly as I used to in 30-39.

ride like you did sunday and you will be ok mike  :daumenhoch:

ZIPPY   you can get a licence down there from the bcf people, i did it last year at cheddar turned up no licence or membership saw roger wilbraham and paid with credit card there and then. so no excuses mate see you on the gate   ::)

wussy67

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2008, 08:12 PM »
I"ll be there 40+ for now till my hand heals and then masters as well, gonna be mint, anyone know any good niteclubs in Burnham for the Goldcoast massive :LolLolLolLol:
mike you"ll do good after racing with you at autumn nationals, bofs gonna be well up there been looking good all winter and gary gray was looking good in france until he took me out :tickedoff: only joking mate, can"t wait to see how my son does in junior men he"s been riding really well all winter, BURNHAMMMM :daumenhoch:

proclass35

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2008, 08:19 PM »
I'll be there in full mini-dad role (a badge I wear with pride!) I don't know who's more excited, me or Finn! Can't wait....

Flying_fox

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2008, 08:27 PM »
Let's get ready to rumble. :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1:

I've just remembered, I've not got a new licence yet, best get on the blower to Roger in the morning. Doh. :laugh:

spillers#1

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2008, 08:47 PM »
I'll be there as well boyz  :daumenhoch: just hope i can do 3 moto's without passing out  :LolLolLolLol:

Twatty

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2008, 09:57 PM »
Racing the Saturday, and bringing Nik Pullen with me. Sounds like a reasonable 40+ Cowser gate building up...

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2008, 10:05 PM »
I`ll be there, 40+ cruiser  :daumenhoch:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

dialledbikes

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2008, 04:25 PM »
A reminder for those who are racing cruiser.  Your number plate needs to have white numbers on a red background.  Dunno how fussy the officials will be if you turn up with different colours, but if you've got time to do it before the race, might as well so as to avoid any last minute hassles.

wussy67

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2008, 06:10 PM »
got mine

£10 including sideplate off martin baxter (big daddy plates) :4_17_5:

Flying_fox

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2008, 08:13 PM »
I phoned Roger@BC up today and sorted my licence and everything is fine, you can just pay over the phone. He's sending a full list of riders to PT on Thursday so they will know at regestration if you've got one or not, regardless of if you physically have it with you. Last season couldnt you buy a day licence if you only wanted to do one or two rounds?

wolfybmx

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2008, 08:34 PM »

you not racing for coyote then

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2008, 08:59 PM »
Not at this round as I can't make the Saturday. I'll be there on Sunday though just to cheer all the guy's I know on.

I actually will be racing for Team Tioga/Coyote.  Just waiting for the bikes and race equipment to arrive.  :daumenhoch:

THIRSTYKIRSTY

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2008, 09:06 PM »
still waitin si

r :-[

gossa

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2008, 09:52 PM »
I will hopefully be there Sunday, gotta be in the shop saturday.  Doubt i'll race as i won't be able to get more than a couple of laps practice in if i come sunday morning and I really haven't ridden much at all! I know if i turn up with all the gear and ride like a twat i'll never live it down with some people but to be honest, i don't give a monkeys! If I race it will be to have a bit of fun, my competitive days are long behind me!

Anyway, my graphics guy hasn't had a chance to put my name on the back of my race jersey so I just won't feel right!

Be great to see some of you all though!

Egan

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2008, 10:26 PM »
I will be there!! 30-39 Cruiser, first season can't wait.....it's going to be tough but should be a laugh!!  see ya there ;)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Burnham Roll Call

gfxgfx
gfx gfx