gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 19, 2024, 11:24 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Profile limited edition 40th Anniversary "box" crank re-release
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Profile limited edition 40th Anniversary "box" crank re-release  (Read 711 times)

etriedes

Out sometime this year .. no price has been given ( bet they won't be cheap )
but you can pre-order them ...

http://www.coloredtuffs.com/shop/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=543

Cheers
Si

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: Profile limited edition 40th Anniversary "box" crank re-release
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 04:06 PM »
wow! thanks! lets hope they will be identical as the original ones and with a decent chrome job :daumenhoch:
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 04:29 PM »
wow! thanks! lets hope they will be identical as the original ones and with a decent chrome job :daumenhoch:

No, lets not >:(
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 04:41 PM »

I read on another thread that they will be clearly marked and numbered as limited edition.  Don't think it would make much difference to the o/s stuff as they are only doing 250 worldwide, most of which will end up in the US.  When Redline did the 25th Anniversary Square Back and FLight kist that made no difference at all to the prices of original o/s stuff so can't see these haveing a greater impact  ::).

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 05:35 PM »

I read on another thread that they will be clearly marked and numbered as limited edition.  Don't think it would make much difference to the o/s stuff as they are only doing 250 worldwide, most of which will end up in the US.  When Redline did the 25th Anniversary Square Back and FLight kist that made no difference at all to the prices of original o/s stuff so can't see these haveing a greater impact  ::).

You could not mistake the Redline kit for a 70s Redline Square Back (22" ish top tube, cantis, 1 1/8" headtube), so it could not be passed off as one, and that is why it did not send waves through the oldschool community, and values were not effected. Same with the bars, forks and twin pinch cranks.

Carcosmet said "lets hope they will be identical as the original ones" and that is why I said "no, lets not"... it would be irresponsible, think Sanderspeeds and Hutch stems, think danger ;)

But clearly marked, Ltd Ed., numbered gear is cool...  in fact, I may buy a set myself :)

"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

ColoredTuffs.com

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2008, 11:36 PM »
These will be clearly marked somewhere on the crank arms, according to my Profile rep. 

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Profile limited edition 40th Anniversary "box" crank re-release

gfxgfx
gfx gfx