gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 19, 2024, 11:13 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  M C SILVER FOX
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: M C SILVER FOX  (Read 506 times)

renovator

M C SILVER FOX
« on: March 09, 2008, 07:03 PM »
Does anyone know where i might find info pictures about a chrome  mc silver fox. I remember a mate of mine having one but havent seen one since. Until i found one in a barn, behind a load of rubbish.It needs to be rechromed for sure.I dont know what model it is as it doesnt state it on any of the stickers but it does have a little triangle under the diagnol tube that connects to the steerer tube(headset area, bottom end, bend bottom). It did come with some cr-mo forks and a set of v handlebars which could be original.Strange thing is i cant find a serial no. anywhere.I havent seen one on any of the bmx resto sites anywhere.I have even looked on ebay and found nothing to do with mc silver fox.  ::)So is this a rare find?

snav69

Re: M C SILVER FOX
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 07:12 PM »
Have a look here  :) don't you mean the MT Silver Fox   ::)

http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=34421.0

Paul  :coolsmiley:

jackel

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 07:28 PM »
ive got one mate the frame number is under the bottom bracket and if its mt racing it will have a wierd bar to fasten the back brake to if you see it you,ll understand :)

renovator

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 08:59 PM »
Thanks. But i have searched the whole frame and cannot find serial no.Not looked at the rear brake bracket yet though as it is raining here  and feel abit under the weather.(shivery). cheers                 p.s if i sent this to too many people or the wrong person please forgive me as i am new here.

jackel

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 09:05 PM »
Thanks. But i have searched the whole frame and cannot find serial no.Not looked at the rear brake bracket yet though as it is raining here  and feel abit under the weather.(shivery). cheers                 p.s if i sent this to too many people or the wrong person please forgive me as i am new here.
its a forum everyone can see it lol get some piccies on will be easier to i.d. :)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  M C SILVER FOX

gfxgfx
gfx gfx