gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 11:34 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Freestylin' Holiday....
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Freestylin' Holiday....  (Read 937 times)

bmxer4ever

Freestylin' Holiday....
« on: March 08, 2008, 12:37 PM »
Old mate of mine - old school bmxer - Stevie McPherson, has been living in Porto Pollensa, NE Majorca, for 16 years and only NOW am I finally making it out to see him. My babe my bike and myself are booked to fly out on the 29th March and staying for a week. There's a few place's around to ride, plus, hopefully, dry sunny weather, so I'm hoping to be riding every day and get myself fully up to speed on my bike. I've only ridden for ONE day since my knee op., so I thought this was the perfect way to get myself motivated, or rather get to ride 'cos it's not feezing cold and pissing down!

Looks like some interesting terrain too....

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
Re: Freestylin' Holiday....
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 08:42 PM »
Looks and sounds pretty cool Gary, have a good time and go easy on that knee dude, don't want you setting yourself back.

Have you seen the new thing big Rory's in?

Watch out for 'Attila the Hun' coming on the beeb, looks pretty good even though he's got a big silly wig on.  :LolLolLolLol:

Daz.  :daumenhoch:
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

bmxer4ever

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 01:37 PM »
Looks and sounds pretty cool Gary, have a good time and go easy on that knee dude, don't want you setting yourself back.

Watch out for 'Attila the Hun' coming on the beeb, looks pretty good even though he's got a big silly wig on.  :LolLolLolLol:

I'm gettin restless to ride and push it - I've been putting the knee through all sorts of torment on site - we're building Michelle Mone (Ultimo Bras owner) a £1,000,000+ house on the outskirts of Glasgow - and it's working well. Still has the odd grumble at me, but so far so good. Get another physio check up this week, so we'll see what he has to say, but I know they've all been very happy with my progress so far.

Rory in a big silly wig?
That sounds unmissable!

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 02:25 PM »

I'm gettin restless to ride and push it - I've been putting the knee through all sorts of torment on site - we're building Michelle Mone (Ultimo Bras owner) a £1,000,000+ house on the outskirts of Glasgow - and it's working well. Still has the odd grumble at me, but so far so good. Get another physio check up this week, so we'll see what he has to say, but I know they've all been very happy with my progress so far.

Rory in a big silly wig?
That sounds unmissable!

That's all sounds positive then mate - nice one!

Here he is in that wig  ;D

/>
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

bmxer4ever

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 03:05 PM »
Is Rory playing the lead?!

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2008, 06:11 PM »
Is Rory playing the lead?!

He is mate, he's playing Attila!

Nice gig!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Freestylin' Holiday....

gfxgfx
gfx gfx