gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 12:26 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  AVOID THIS TOOL......98210sucks
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: AVOID THIS TOOL......98210sucks  (Read 1769 times)

gossa

AVOID THIS TOOL......98210sucks
« on: March 07, 2008, 08:59 PM »
Avoid this guy on ebay, his name is Shawn something.

I bought a set of zeronine ribbed pads from him, simply put, they were listed as used but 'look lik new'.  They had a BIN of £85 or make an offer.  I didn't want to miss them so i just hit the BIN button.  When they arrived I was a bit miffed as the frame pad particularly had two areas of the ribbing that was badly compressed (looked like they had had straps around them or big zip ties).  I emailed the guy and express my dissapointment but he says that I shouldn't have bought them without asking any questions, what questions could I ask, "Are you sure they are like new, are you sure there aren't any big strap marks on them?"

Anyways I tried to resolve it by suggesting he refunded a small % of the price, then i thought that was a hassle so I just asked if he had any blue seatclamps to finish a build that he could send me.  I waited 9 days for a reply and then had to mail him again.  However all this isn't the problem, the guy is really aggressive, I tried to resolve it amicably but he is just going off on one, really unreasonable and rude.

I want to leave him negative feedback because of his attitude but he says he'll leave the same the cheeky tw@t. Anyone dealt with him? he seems to have a lot of stuff.

Any, bad experience with this guy, be careful.

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Re: AVOID THIS TOOL......98210sucks
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 09:32 PM »
Clive what you need to do is work out exactly when the last minute is that you can leave feedback, 90 days after auction end I think, and leave him the neg and if he`s not online looking at his feedback every minute then he won`t notice untill it`s too late to neg you back  :police:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 09:33 PM »
Maybe you should open a complaint with eBay and Paypal as they are not as described, "like new" means "like new" not "like new but with marks that make them look very used"  :daumenhoch:.

Better to crash and burn than fade away

gossa

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 09:48 PM »
cheers Bill and Marty, good idea.

I don't know if i can be arsed with it all but just wanted to warn you lot.

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2008, 08:39 AM »
yeah, the seller is just hoping you cant be arsed while laughing at another sucker he has ripped off, revenge is very sweet :knuppel2:
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2008, 10:03 AM »
Find out what school his kids go to an apply pressure that way, it's much more effective!

Daz.  ;)
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

keep it lit!

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2008, 11:01 AM »
eze clive,

i have had dealing with this sucker!!...

i was selling some chrome JMC teardrop forks on ebay.com a while back. he started to mail me questions starting with 'do i have a bin price' to which i politely answered 'no mate i'm going to let the auction run'. then he started to ask if they were genuine pro 20" size, which he doubted,  telling me he was a JMC expert.....
then when i told him i had four or five JMC's myself and the teardrop forks were definately the real deal the rude and abusive questions stopped...

heres the killer; he placed a massive $400 bid with about 15 secs left on the auction, only to be outbid(sniped i think) in the last second by a lad from california who when he received the forks from myself told me that they were defo genuine real deal and that he had been after a set for 18 months.... i forwarded this email to 98210sucks...... :2funny:

indeed clive.... a TOOOOOOL!!!

ade :crazy2:

« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 06:00 PM by keep it lit! »

moley

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2008, 12:03 PM »
I thought ebay was going to stop negative Feedback in May.

Just checked on google and a load of people are complaining about it.

The original story I heard was on radio 1
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7228460.stm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/02/04/nebay104.xml
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/02/06/ebay_bans_neg_feedback/

I think the only way to is to stick his name into the For Sale Section in the Messers and Who to Avoid Topic.  At least other RadBMXers wont get caught out by him.

It also say in one of the articles that Power Sellers will have to have a business account and provide an address.  Whether that ever happens is anyones guess.

What goes around comes around hopefully.  Eventually he'll piss someone off enough that they'll seek revenge and put a cap in his ass!!!

donkeybambam

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2008, 07:48 PM »
MATE LET THE WA++ER HAVE IT YOU AND WE DON'T
NEED PEOPLE LIKE THAT.

FOOK HIM UP :knuppel2:

IT JUST MAKES ME MAD :tickedoff:

gm28

zed4130

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2008, 08:11 AM »
what a twat saying our stuff is crap   :knuppel2:  neg feedback clive  :daumenhoch: this is the sort of twat that makes me hate ebay even more,  :-\

Offline kuwahero

• Look Back
    • Western Titans
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2008, 09:43 AM »
I've been sending him stupid annoying emails through ebay for three days now, asking stupid questions.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :LolLolLolLol:

He's starting to get pissed.  :LolLolLolLol: Time for more me thinks. Join in lads its fun

Marc :daumenhoch:

rory

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2008, 09:53 AM »
 i bought some tech 77 levers off him, cheap postage, chucked a load of hutch stickers in and arrived in a week , not bad from canada.
he recently paid quite a bit for a challenger on ebay.

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2008, 10:53 AM »
Appears he's not keen on stuff we have over here in th UK.....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/nos-in-bag-Kashimax-aero-black-seat-saddle_W0QQitemZ270218113110QQihZ017QQcategoryZ56187QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Oh yeah, coz no-one in the US dyes seats or even makes repo stuff at all, fooking hypocrite  ::).

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2008, 10:56 AM »

Oh yeah, coz no-one in the US dyes seats or even makes repo stuff at all, fooking hypocrite  ::).

Or has ya money and dont send it :tickedoff:

magna13

« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2008, 10:58 AM »
£85! For Pads!!  :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

gossa

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2008, 11:40 PM »
cheers for the comments and suggestions guys, seems some of you have had dealings.  Like I said, I paid instantly on a BIN, raised my complaint politely, tried to resolve it amicably and never once got aggressive or resorted to name calling. This was his last message to me, muppet....

Just get lost please. Your Shit doesn't smell at all does it? we get it. You are perfect and its all my fault you didn't do your part. piss off and quit e-mailing me with your never ending finger pointing and whining

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2008, 11:52 PM »
cheers for the comments and suggestions guys, seems some of you have had dealings.  Like I said, I paid instantly on a BIN, raised my complaint politely, tried to resolve it amicably and never once got aggressive or resorted to name calling. This was his last message to me, muppet....

Just get lost please. Your Shit doesn't smell at all does it? we get it. You are perfect and its all my fault you didn't do your part. piss off and quit e-mailing me with your never ending finger pointing and whining

Fcuk him Clive he's clearly a bellend, raise a dispute and see what comes of it as you've got nothing to lose  :daumenhoch:.

monkian

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2011, 11:04 AM »
Bit of chat going on about this guy over on Oz:
Warning: Fake Bullseye Hubs On Ebay Australia
http://www.ozbmx.com.au/index.php'showtopic=24788&st=0

Remember that issue over the Tange 320 Headsets. Looks like he was selling them ::)
Re: http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=104294.0

I know there was a more recent thread about this guy but can't find it.
Can someone put up a link please. :daumenhoch:

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2011, 01:46 PM »
Bit of chat going on about this guy over on Oz:
Warning: Fake Bullseye Hubs On Ebay Australia
http://www.ozbmx.com.au/index.php'showtopic=24788&st=0

Remember that issue over the Tange 320 Headsets. Looks like he was selling them ::)
Re: http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=104294.0

I know there was a more recent thread about this guy but can't find it.
Can someone put up a link please. :daumenhoch:

I think the thing everyone needs to do is avoid this tool like the plague  :daumenhoch:

Offline phantom photon

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2011, 02:06 PM »

I want to leave him negative feedback because of his attitude but he says he'll leave the same the cheeky tw@t. Anyone dealt with him? he seems to have a lot of stuff.

He can't leave negative feedback for you since ebay changed their feedback rules. Only the buyer can leave neg feedback - the seller can only leave positive or none at all  :daumenhoch: 

JT71

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2011, 02:07 PM »

He can't leave negative feedback for you since ebay changed their feedback rules. Only the buyer can leave neg feedback - the seller can only leave positive or none at all  :daumenhoch: 

I reckon in 2008 he could though! lol.

Offline phantom photon

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2011, 03:53 PM »
Never noticed the date  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline PK.RIPPER

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2011, 09:07 PM »
I have also been burned by this tosser    :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1:"98210sucks"   :knuppel2: avoid guys and girls at all costs.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  AVOID THIS TOOL......98210sucks

gfxgfx
gfx gfx