gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975757 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 26, 2024, 10:59 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  threads
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: threads  (Read 1003 times)

perry

threads
« on: March 05, 2008, 08:11 AM »
as a follow on from the lord thread ill start us off with my old clothes  :)

the prize of my colection the ride hoody , ive had this since 2000 and im still wearing it  8) in the past 8 years if ive been ridding and its been cold ( its always cold lets face it ) ive worn this , i cant begin to imagine all the things this hoody has seen  ;D

next is my lord beanie bought from a mate in 2000ish and he had bought it in about 98 ( i think )

i also found my stem pad , i dont know how i ended up with it as i sure didnt pay money for it ( new or second hand ) i mustave been given it by a mate but i cant remember anyone having it to give me  :-\ , i also had the bar pad but gave that to a mate to put on his cruiser toptube without the foam

when i started to realise how old the lord one was getting i got this blacken so i didnt fook or lose the lord , even this is getting on in years now lol

s&m tshirt

metal tshirt

ugp tshirt

who has what ?

geoffcrabble

Re: threads
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 11:05 PM »
nice threads dude! all my bmx clothes feel to bits years ago :( :(
wouldn't mind a nice white S&M shield T shirt, any offers........

Offline BrianP

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 11:49 PM »
cool threads those!  :daumenhoch:

here's a couple of mine, just pulled them out of the ironing (ironed) pile and lay them on the floor. the missus is giving me funny looks now...  ;D

Bp

Lazarou

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2008, 11:33 AM »
Just dug a few out i've got loads more can't bring myself to part with them......

Lord first.....

....and the legendary.....

Play.....

Poor Boy/ Allied....

Others

perry

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2008, 12:23 PM »
brilliant laz  :4_17_5:

great collection

wasnt allied/por boy the same as ugp ?

i dont like all the new designs/companys , probably why i still wear all the same old stuff  :LolLolLolLol:

Lazarou

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2008, 01:27 PM »
Two different companies, Poor Boy / Aliied was set up by Steev Inge in Texas and UGP was Ron Bonner in Florida.

welsh denny

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2008, 06:05 PM »
either gave some of the old t's away over the years, wore them to ruin in work or kept a few which occasionally see a riding session.

SaMAlex

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2008, 07:37 PM »
Laz, those are some great shirts. Ive only really had Lord or S&M for the last *Many* years but I love some of the other ones you have there. I had all those Lord shirts but I gave them all away when I got new stuff.

geoffcrabble

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2008, 08:30 PM »
lovin the 2hip T!!
no one got a white S&M T for me then?

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  threads

gfxgfx
gfx gfx