gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 09:18 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  I think I need more frames.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: I think I need more frames.  (Read 1090 times)

Miko

I think I need more frames.
« on: March 06, 2008, 01:55 AM »

Just wanted to share some pics of some of my S&M goodies.

Check out the Revcore/S&M Piece of Pipe.  It has the tire logo ca. 1991.  The 24" Pitch Fork is NOS!  The regular PitchFork and DitchFork are both in remarkable condition.  Slams are Dancing Dude version

3 of the Rednecks have found use.  One awaits a home on an S&M cruiser.  Just gotta find one.

kcmobmx

Re: I think I need more frames.
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 02:39 AM »
nice gear!

baldbmxer

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 04:29 PM »
Miko you tease!  ::)

Some nice S&M gear you have there. Always nice to see a group shot.

Might round mine up, not as impressive as yours though.

I know of a Widowmaker frame and getting closer to getting hold of it. I rode in years ago, infact loads of us built it and rode it because it never felt right. It was only a few months ago I read that all the early Widowmakers were floored and crabbed as the back end didnt line up with the front.

SaMAlex

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 08:02 PM »

Great stuff Miko, parts always look so good lined up like that.

I didnt think the S&M Piece of Pipe was a micro adjust, just a real thick tube. Maybe there were 2 styles.

It was only a few months ago I read that all the early Widowmakers were floored and crabbed as the back end didnt line up with the front.

The back tyre rubs on my widowmaker.... rubs on the left chainstay and the right seatstay. Not the easiest thing to sort out. That might be why it looked as good as new when I got it. No one could build the thing! (I used a very thin, 1.5ish tyre in it and it just about clears).

munners

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 08:08 PM »
ive got a nice redline 1992 f+f in chrome that i gotta get ride of if anyone interested.

Miko

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 10:17 PM »
I didnt think the S&M Piece of Pipe was a micro adjust, just a real thick tube. Maybe there were 2 styles.

That's not a micro-adjust.  It's just a broom clamp on my pegboard holding it in place.  It's super thick and knurled like slam bars.  Won't fit in my Holmes though.  :(

EL CID

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2008, 01:15 AM »
Nice stuff I need a long post like that are any available any more?I ride seat high I cant do the seat directly clamped on the frame like the trend today.

revcore

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2008, 04:49 AM »
That 24" Pitch Fork is awesome!!! I could sure as hell give that a damn good home thats for sure.

perry

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2008, 12:30 PM »
very very cool

the holmes i had in 2000 had no clearance , the tyre touched the brake when the wheel was in all the way  ::)

for a long post look into mountain bike stuff , an xlite should be the right diameter and its a brit company too  :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/X-lite-clikon-aluminium-seatpost-25mm_W0QQitemZ180220475871QQihZ008QQcategoryZ22693QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  I think I need more frames.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx