gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975757 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 05:15 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Burnham Roll Call
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Burnham Roll Call  (Read 2274 times)

dialledbikes

Re: Burnham Roll Call
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2008, 08:45 AM »
Can't fkn believe it!  Been really looking forward to this race and now I've got a bloody cold/flu coming on!  Sore throat, coughing, shivers!  Bollox!!

wussy67

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2008, 08:58 AM »
whiskey lemon and honey with hot water mike should sort that and plenty of it :LolLolLolLol:
see you on the gate tomorrow night :4_17_5:

dialledbikes

« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2008, 10:28 AM »
Just been to Boots and bought the highest strength Echinacea they had.  Gonna take the max dose of that (9 pills per day), Day Nurse, and maybe some brandy before I go to bed tonight.  Not gonna let it stop me from racing  >:D

kdubbmx

« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2008, 12:20 PM »
See you on the gate Mike!!  :2gunsfiring_v1:

Twinkle

« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2008, 12:46 PM »
Can't fkn believe it!  Been really looking forward to this race and now I've got a bloody cold/flu coming on!  Sore throat, coughing, shivers!  Bollox!!

Sorry to hear that Mike.  Hope it passes quickly.  Your not staying in a tent are you??

Get well Soon.

Sharon x

dialledbikes

« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2008, 01:54 PM »
No Sharon, not staying in a tent.  My camping days are over.  Staying at the Days Inn about 15 minutes drive from the track.  So should get a good night's sleep tomorrow.  Gotta be at the track by about 0730 on Saturday morning though to put up our team tent and hand out jerseys and race fees to my team.

wussy67

« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2008, 04:12 PM »
race fees can me and josh be on your team  :LolLolLolLol: love the shirts by the way :daumenhoch:

dialledbikes

« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2008, 04:41 PM »
Surely SE Racing/Shiner are sorting you out Russ?!  You Gold Coast boys seem to get a lot of coverage for SE and always recommend em on the forums (which is a great form of advertising).

wussy67

« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2008, 04:50 PM »
i wish  :LolLolLolLol: i"d always wanted a P K RIPPER from being a kid and now at 40 i"ve got one just wish i didn"t keep falling off the thing :LolLolLolLol:

dialledbikes

« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2008, 05:26 PM »
You need to get Jai or Ivesy to hook you up, Russ.

I don't have any slots for cruiser riders on my team at the moment as I don't make cruisers (in fact I don't make BMX frames at all at the moment as all my production slots are being used to meet MTB demand).

So that makes me dialled bikes No.1 cruiser rider  :D

wussy67

« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2008, 05:44 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol: i was only joking about a sponser too much pressure i just wanna ride my bike, see you on the gate :4_17_5:

Offline se-bmxer

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2008, 06:01 PM »
Surely SE Racing/Shiner are sorting you out Russ?!  You Gold Coast boys seem to get a lot of coverage for SE and always recommend em on the forums (which is a great form of advertising).

Mike i'd love to take on more riders but as you know you have to work to a budget and even though i push it every
year with what im allowed im nearly at my maximum plus my budget has to include events that we will/might be
sponsoring this year.
Also we will be hopefully doing the 4X meetings too

Jai

se bikes

« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2008, 08:03 PM »

My God i sooooooooooo sympathise Mike, came out with Flu/Cold today and feel like Poo, bugger all i can take too cos of the baby  :'( :'(

Hope you're feelin better when you wake up tomoz :-*

Chris-B

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2008, 12:20 PM »
I'm there but not racing due to a torn ligament in my knee but i do have my 3 boys racing and the rest of my team riders to support so i'll see you all there

Chris

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Burnham Roll Call

gfxgfx
gfx gfx