gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 08:53 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Aeroyal refurbish service
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Aeroyal refurbish service  (Read 1761 times)

russ j

Aeroyal refurbish service
« on: March 05, 2008, 08:27 AM »
Want to put life back into that shabby lookin Aeroyal well i can help.I'm offering a refurbish service if anyone's interested.

***Note***....I cannot fix Aeroyals that have snapped in two or got any big chunks missing from them also i don't do the 'inside' of the seats (cannot get into it properly also i don't polish up the metal bars either).Also i cannot re-dye red ones that have faded to orange over the years (Aeroyals cannot be dyed)

The Price is £13 posted back to you.

From this :

To this:

At the moment i cannot supply the decals but i'm thinking about looking into that as well.In the meantime there are a few ppl that these can be bought from.

NIAHM999 (Side decals) he can be found on BURNERWORLD & RALEIGH BURNER.COM FORUMS
oldboyburner (Side decals) he can be found on BURNERWORLD & RALEIGH BURNER.COM FORUMS
Retrospectbmx (Rear & Side decals) can be found on EBAY

Russ........

I have done a few Aeroyals for various ppl on these forums and i'm a known and trusted member on them as well. :daumenhoch:

Pm me if you want your's doing...

Russ.......... ;)

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
Re: Aeroyal refurbish service
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 08:30 AM »
Good price that Russ. Nice work.

russ j

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 08:34 AM »
cheers Dave ;)

Offline kuwahero

• Look Back
    • Western Titans
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 10:21 AM »
russ

is it just aeroyal seat you can do or can you do other types also.

russ j

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 12:07 PM »
well to tbh mate  i have done one of the standard 'BMX' black seats that are on raleigh burners but i did tell the owner that the surface of these are of a 'rough' texture and if i do the job then that texture will be sanded off leaving a smooth finish but he was ok by that.So like i say the Aeroyals are of a smooth finish to begin with it depends on what seat it is and the finish will be smooth

hope this helps dude,

Russ.............. ;)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 02:37 PM by russ j »

Offline Brandy Truffle

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2008, 02:31 PM »
Blummin heck...and to think of all the Aeroyals i threw out over the years coulda been saved  :-[
These things were like £1.50 from Halfords back in the day..

Great Work Russ. I'm sure the Burner owners will be falling over themselves soon.  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Aeroyal refurbish service

gfxgfx
gfx gfx