gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 02, 2024, 11:31 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  This seems sus to me ?????
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: This seems sus to me ?????  (Read 626 times)

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
This seems sus to me ?????
« on: March 03, 2008, 09:38 PM »
Not to sure about this ebay auction  :-\ :-\

Check out the bidder djtomich( 1)  , he's only ever bought of the seller and nothing else  :-\ ???

Seems a bit sus to me

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130201415032&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=003

Wadda you reckon dudes ;)

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Re: This seems sus to me ?????
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 09:51 PM »
The seller is actually the Bulls eye company from bitd, dont think theres anything wrong tbh :daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

Offline kuwahero

• Look Back
    • Western Titans
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 09:56 PM »
the ebayer has only ever bought from them. they all seem to be for hubs and in the feedback it say thanks anita then in another it says thanks dave. so which is it.

shill bidding if you ask me.

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2008, 09:59 PM »
The seller is actually the Bulls eye company from bitd, dont think theres anything wrong tbh :daumenhoch:

i KNOW THIS SELLER SEEMS TO HAVE A GOOD REP, BUT IT SEEMS A LITTLE OFF TO ME. Have watched a few of the other auctions and he does pull em if the price is not to good  :'(
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 10:10 PM by jimmyp »

Offline crazycraig

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2008, 10:00 PM »
Thats bollocks
Old School BMX only
Cash is King
Your not famous because you have a BMX so dont expect me to lick your arse for bits !!! I will leave that to the sheep
Jim'll fix it did loads for charity

gossa

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2008, 01:27 AM »
I just got three sets of hubs and a set of cranks off this seller. Not only is he totally ligit but he's a really great guy, threw me in a t shirt, did me a great deal and his communication was excellent. He also marked it way down for the customs charges.

Nothing to worry about here, move along, move along........

Offline Brandy Truffle

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2008, 09:34 PM »
Clive, they too helped me out with some replacement axles, but i gotta say this stinks of shill bidding.

Just because he is a nice guy & threw you in a Tee shirt doesnt mean he's not shilling up his 300 dollar hubsets.

Recent items...
http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidItems&userid=djtomich&completed=1&all=1&rows=25&sort=3

All feedback...
http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=djtomich&ftab=AllFeedback

Only ever bids on one seller...for all the time theyve been members? Do me a favor.

Luckily i have the inside connection at ebay,know how they deal with this and the checks they do as well as surveillance,so i'm forwarding this DJtwat character to my bro @ ebay as either way as Mr P says..it looks well suss.

As a recent victim of an ebay scumsucking shill bidder who cost me around $100,i'm on the hunt for just that type of m0fo.  :knuppel2:

Of course,if they are innocent,then there is nowt to worry aboot,is there?  ::)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 09:37 PM by Brandy Truffle »

gossa

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2008, 01:00 AM »
Sorry I don't know what shill bidding is.  All I know is that I emailed him and asked for a price on two sets of hubs, he was extremely helpful so as the emails developed I ordered three hubsets and a crankset, all of which arrived very quickly. All this was done OUTSIDE of ebay, just mailing each other.  I would suggest if you want something email Steve directly outside of ebay and he'll sort you out. Just my experience.

His address is TRAVELALLWAYS@aol.com

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  This seems sus to me ?????

gfxgfx
gfx gfx