gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 02, 2024, 09:30 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Rarer then hens teeth.......
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rarer then hens teeth.......  (Read 644 times)

Rabdul06

Rarer then hens teeth.......
« on: March 01, 2008, 10:45 PM »
Hi - Ive decided  after years of kids, mortgage and wife etc to go back to the mid 80s and get my dream ride together.

As such i was wondering what the score with Pro Class f & f?  Do these things ever come up for sale or am I just looking in the wrong place.? (ebay and here) Someone out there in OS BMX land must have one they dont want anymore.....!!! Any condition.  Thanks. :-\

jackel

Re: Rarer then hens teeth.......
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 10:47 PM »
i bought the last set of frame and forks off here and dont want to tell you what it cost to build up :(
love the bike though :)worth every penny when its finally finished :)

Rabdul06

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 10:50 PM »
Got any pics.?  I had one BITD but it was sold for me when i left home by a well meaning mother.......proclass wheels, MX1000 etc etc for .......£60 in 86. Bummer..

jackel

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2008, 10:53 PM »

just waiting on pro class rims set coming black mushrooms set coming and a black kashi aero i,d say its cost me the best part of 1200 quid all in all :( you lose that when you take a car off a forecourt though :) so thinking about it that way its cheap as chips ;D

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2008, 10:58 PM »
Iv been into old skool for a few years now & Iv found everything Iv looked for, its just a matter of time  :)

Just keep looking, there is a lot more out there than you would think  :daumenhoch:

jackel

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2008, 10:59 PM »
Iv been into old skool for a few years now & Iv found everything Iv looked for, its just a matter of time  :)

Just keep looking, there is a lot more out there than you would think  :daumenhoch:
definetely perservere and you,ll get there but its a damn site more costly than it was a year or 2 ago :)

Rabdul06

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2008, 11:01 PM »
That is a nice ride. Something about the old PC that brings all the good memories back - before mortgages, kids and responsibility......ho hum.

Guess its just a waiting game then....cheers/. :)

jackel

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2008, 11:03 PM »
mate put a post in wanted and keep bumping it every now and again.everyone on this site must know i need a black kashi aero :)

Rabdul06

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2008, 11:07 PM »
Fair one...should have thought of that in the first place really- cheers mate.  :-\

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2008, 08:15 AM »

i know lee shurey has been trying to get one and isnt having much joy, mr pro class is atariager in the states he has everything just dont want to let anything go  ;D

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2008, 09:02 AM »
not aiming to pee you off or anything but i'm hoping to pick up one at the weekend off my best mate, turns out he's got his old one hanging up at his workshop plus all the bits off it in a plastic bag!  can't wait to see what bits are there!!  he says it's a little rusty but should clean up okay, said i can have it!  although i might try and get some piccies off his old man and get it done up for his 30th in a years time  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Rarer then hens teeth.......

gfxgfx
gfx gfx