gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 02, 2024, 11:23 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  custom paint job for your BMX
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: custom paint job for your BMX  (Read 674 times)

wadagangker

custom paint job for your BMX
« on: March 03, 2008, 09:34 PM »
 :angel: >:D I offer a spray painting service for BMX's (amongst other things), and i also sell paint to those who want to do their own spray jobs at home (as most of my paints come in spray cans). I can offer flip paint, candy colours and a whole host of other weird and wonderful colours to really make your bmx stand out from the crowd. My prices are quite reasonable and i guarantee you will love the colours i have on offer. if you want to know more you can e-mail me at custompaintzuk@yahoo.co.uk or visit my website at http://www.freewebs.com/custompaintzuk.  I can also paint mag wheels in any colour of your choice.

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
Re: custom paint job for your BMX
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 09:41 PM »
lo mate some nice colour paints ya got
whats the wear and tear on the chrome paint
and how easy is it to use out of a rattle can .
i used to be a colour matcher meself bitd
but gave it up  :idiot2:

wadagangker

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 09:49 PM »
hi mate, the wear and tear should be good providing you use the right clearcoat, ie the 2k laquer i sell on my site or another i can get my hands on called clear 4 chrome, either of these will sufficiently protect the surface from stone chips etc. its relatively easy to use, its pretty much the same as normal spray paint but you need to use more of a sweeping/dusting motion when applying. the only thing i would say is that the surface you are applying it to has to be smooth as a babys bottom, because the chrome will show up any blemishes.

darkersomeday

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 12:00 AM »
:angel: >:D I offer a spray painting service for BMX's (amongst other things), and i also sell paint to those who want to do their own spray jobs at home (as most of my paints come in spray cans). I can offer flip paint, candy colours and a whole host of other weird and wonderful colours to really make your bmx stand out from the crowd. My prices are quite reasonable and i guarantee you will love the colours i have on offer. if you want to know more you can e-mail me at custompaintzuk@yahoo.co.uk or visit my website at http://www.freewebs.com/custompaintzuk.  I can also paint mag wheels in any colour of your choice.

how custom is custom?
could you do me a full camo frame? like a 3 colour british army dpm?
if it is possible i'd get one done and you could show us the level you can work at?

wadagangker

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 07:54 AM »
i mean custom as in custom colours such as flip jobs etc. unfortunately im not trained with an airbrush which is what would be required to do the camo look ( airbrushing is an art which im hoping to learn soon!) but i am in the process of spraying a couple of bike frames to show what i can do so watch this space!!

Offline Bigfrawg

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2008, 08:16 AM »

nice, looking forward to seeing some of your work

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  custom paint job for your BMX

gfxgfx
gfx gfx