gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975644 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 04, 2024, 08:04 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  when is ginni rinni coming back from reconstruction?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: when is ginni rinni coming back from reconstruction?  (Read 437 times)

spiked

when is ginni rinni coming back from reconstruction?
« on: February 29, 2008, 09:11 PM »
hi all as above as i need to buy some parts of her! ;)

Goose1

Re: when is ginni rinni coming back from reconstruction?
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 09:15 PM »
This automated message is to inform all customers who want to order the following information. I am going to be temporarily closing my web-site and full-filling all orders until sometime late February. The reason being is that i am putting up a new web-site and i need the time to be able to get it completed. As most of you know my site is a one person operation and a very busy site. I need to be able to devote all my time right now on getting the new site up and running. It will be much easier to navigate and the order process will also be allot better. Please be patient I am sure it will be worth your wait. Thank you for your co-operation. All present inquiries and customers will be notified by email when the new site is ready. Thanks for your support and understanding. Ginny

spiked

Re: when is ginni rinni coming back from reconstruction?
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 09:16 PM »
This automated message is to inform all customers who want to order the following information. I am going to be temporarily closing my web-site and full-filling all orders until sometime late February. The reason being is that i am putting up a new web-site and i need the time to be able to get it completed. As most of you know my site is a one person operation and a very busy site. I need to be able to devote all my time right now on getting the new site up and running. It will be much easier to navigate and the order process will also be allot better. Please be patient I am sure it will be worth your wait. Thank you for your co-operation. All present inquiries and customers will be notified by email when the new site is ready. Thanks for your support and understanding. Ginny

thanks mate looks like i can't read!  ;D anyway has she come back to any of you lot yet as it is 3 hours till 1st march! :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  when is ginni rinni coming back from reconstruction?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx