gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 02, 2024, 05:27 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Close........
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Close........  (Read 414 times)

Weeksy

Re: Close........
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 09:01 AM »
Best snide I have seen from that part of town, compared to some of the other shocking examples of Group 1 stems!

Is it me, or does that top not line up with the base at the front...

Weeksy

davevilla

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 09:06 AM »
Yes mate - looks out a smidge to me n'all.

electro808

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 10:21 AM »
I can see that seller picking up a few negatives soon.  They're the people who are selling painted black Z rims.  It makes me wonder if everything they sell is a bit dodgy.  I had some Tourney cranks off them and they were proper, a little bit of shelfware but at least they were real.

Here's the comedy Group 1's that they usually sell.  It looks like they're using the same stem base but they've started knocking out some new caps.  They could easily machine the cap to make it fit they'd still look way off...

http://cgi.ebay.com/TOP-NEW-HARO-STEM-in-BLUE-color-NOS-old-school-bmx-AAA_W0QQitemZ120216945202QQihZ002QQcategoryZ64644QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

Offline double chevron

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 10:26 AM »
 Yes, that's the snide base, I first it was a roughly sanded used Haro top (chrome!!!!  ;D).
might be a brand new one...

Offline PHIPPSIO

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 10:32 AM »
They get very mixed ratings on other sites with feedback, its a shame as they are selling a nice 125 lp headset at the moment for a snip but its a trust thing, who knows what will turn up

Weeksy

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2008, 11:16 AM »
Yeah, agreed, all about the trust.
For people like yourself who have used them for genuine stuff, you would think twice in future knowing that they are passing off junk like that Group 1 stem?!

That stem is an absolute shocker, and always popped up when I was looking for a kosher one, well annoying!

That stem with the new cast cover is going to catch someone out soon, for the uninformed, it looks ok

And that's not right >:(

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Close........

gfxgfx
gfx gfx