gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 02, 2024, 03:20 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  dont buy these z rims
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: dont buy these z rims  (Read 731 times)

dj B silverlite

dont buy these z rims
« on: February 20, 2008, 11:56 PM »
I saw these a NOS acs z rims couple of weeks ago and i need a set but thought they looked too shiny so i asked if they were original or painted. ??? They told me they were original and the flash was why they were so shiny, so i bought them. :daumenhoch: They turned up a couple of days ago and they were old painted blue z rims :tickedoff: :knuppel2:. to top it off they were packed shit and had got really scratched. :2gunsfiring_v1: so dont buy any of them in black  :police: im sendig them back tomorrow for a full refund. Dodgy Bastardos  >:(
oops forgot the link http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOP-ACS-NOS-Z-RIMS-BLACK-36H-1982-Vintage-Old-School_W0QQitemZ120220287974QQihZ002QQcategoryZ64644QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

dj B silverlite

Re: dont buy these z rims
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 12:02 AM »
you cant see the pic any more. Funny that, but if you search acs z rims ebay you will find a gallery picture.

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 08:14 AM »
looks like he took a chance with the wrong person, i'm sure someone in thialand has got the mold for these rims,as there is loads coming out of there :knuppel2:
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

JT71

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 08:17 AM »
looks like he took a chance with the wrong person, i'm sure someone in thialand has got the mold for these rims,as there is loads coming out of there :knuppel2:

yeah you could right, I see they have red and blue ones too. I wonder if all the stuff this seller has are snides, but then if someone was faking this stuff you'd expect massive quantities to make it worth while wouldn't you?

Frosty

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2008, 09:13 AM »
Shame as I have had stuff from that seller in the past and all was A1 :daumenhoch:

slurp

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2008, 09:22 AM »
I bought a R/H white tech 3 of this seller,arrived no worries and looks genuine.

I quizzed a lad (who knows his vegetables) and lives in Hong Kong about all this Thailand stuff and he told me that after the bmx bubble burst out there the Hong Kong lads sold container loads of stuff to Thailand.(he also said they skipped sh1t loads too)

Saying that ive looked at those Z's ($49.99??) and they looked off to me too.

:daumenhoch:

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2008, 09:33 AM »
if massive quantities came out of thialand,they would be a tenner a pair, this way a little bit of panic buying is displayed and they everdently get £40 or £50 a pair, biagio has tried to a deal, but they wont play
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2008, 09:38 AM »
He is normally a good guy with good stuff  ???

Offline Nicfred

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2008, 02:00 PM »
i remember seeing those also,i thought they looked nice and shiny/dodgy
 :2gunsfiring_v1:  :2gunsfiring_v1:

dj B silverlite

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2008, 11:44 PM »
Shame as I have had stuff from that seller in the past and all was A1 :daumenhoch:
Me too always been good stuff just poor packaging usually. Gonna get my money back but have to wait for them to receive em so im £70 out of pocket plus the £20 it cost to send them back. Could have used that cash for other goodies  :D

electro808

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2008, 01:28 AM »
You've caught him out and he is doing the decent thing by refunding you so why does he have another 2 pairs of them for sale.  If he claims he wasn't aware they were painted when he sold them to you, he certainly knows now, but no mention of this in the listing :tickedoff:  I have also bought stuff from them before and they were sweet but they do sell a few snide bits like those comedy Group 1 stems :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  dont buy these z rims

gfxgfx
gfx gfx