gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 23, 2024, 12:25 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Z wheels question
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Z wheels question  (Read 753 times)

dj B silverlite

Z wheels question
« on: February 20, 2008, 11:36 PM »
Can you dye red z rims black or will they fook up. Anybody tried it  ???

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: Z wheels question
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 09:42 AM »
if its for those damaged ones that babelovely spanked you for, i wouldnt worry too much about getting it wrong, if you can die skyways and seats as in the stickies you should be ok, if you then still dont like the look you could always flat them down with 400 wet n dry and spray them satin black, if done right its hard to tell, just dont use your brakes on them :daumenhoch:
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

dj B silverlite

Re: Z wheels question
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 11:40 PM »
if its for those damaged ones that babelovely spanked you for, i wouldnt worry too much about getting it wrong, if you can die skyways and seats as in the stickies you should be ok, if you then still dont like the look you could always flat them down with 400 wet n dry and spray them satin black, if done right its hard to tell, just dont use your brakes on them :daumenhoch:

No it aint, ive seen a set from them in red and was gonna dye them black.  ??? Sod it ill leave it and wait for some nos to turn up. 8)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Z wheels question

gfxgfx
gfx gfx