gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 23, 2024, 12:31 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  First Build - Pos problems
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: First Build - Pos problems  (Read 578 times)

Rabdul06

First Build - Pos problems
« on: February 21, 2008, 04:03 PM »
 Hey everyone -

Im about to start on my first OS build (now that i can afford that dream bike!!!).  Had a couple of Proclass in the 80's and thought I may go with another but cant seem to find any F and F about.

After surfing about ebay etc looking for parts it seems a TA with black bits would be my best option. Any thoughts?? Any likely problems i may encounter.??? Is a black TA all a bit boring and vanilla?

Awesome site -

login_user

Re: First Build - Pos problems
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 06:43 PM »
Mate, build what you want in the colours you want, it's all part of the fun.  :daumenhoch:

steve Beech TA

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 06:49 PM »
Ditto the above, although to me my first  TA was my childhood dream bike and it had to be chrome and white for the first build, in prosses of 2nd being white with black bits

Have fun, and try not to let your wallet open to much, it can get adictive! :daumenhoch:

vdubferret

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 08:53 AM »
Second that! It's your build, so colour as you wish: have seen some really nice rides posted up here in colours you would turn your nose up at, but work really well. TA's as I am sure you have noticed, have gone a bit mad (£) recently tho...so dig deep!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  First Build - Pos problems

gfxgfx
gfx gfx