gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 10:14 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  pk ripper & hutch
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: pk ripper & hutch  (Read 1005 times)

geoffcrabble

pk ripper & hutch
« on: February 20, 2008, 10:35 PM »
these 2 are prob a bit old for this section but i rode them in the 90's

hutch race frame with king forks....look out!!!!

SaMAlex

Re: pk ripper & hutch
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 10:38 PM »
They are great, propper stinkin!

You dont see many PKs or Hutchs looking  like that on here ...... like they had been ridden!  >:D :-X

woody allen bars

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 10:52 PM »
Is it just the pic, or did that Hutch have some kinda gusset at the head tube/down tube junction?

Don't blame you for riding them, they were cheap at the time, and very early nineties stuff wasn't much stronger

geoffcrabble

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008, 10:58 PM »
was still at school then so rode them every day! the hutch had been welded, think i got it off rory?
i snapped the brake bridge off the hutch at leigh on sea park doin a tyre tap!!
the pk snapped clean in half on the start hill at bexhill track!!!

geoffcrabble

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2008, 11:06 PM »
here's another of the pk rebuilt. i put a pegs on it and started learning flat!! soon got bored with that!!

bet theres parts on this people would kill for now!!!

woody allen bars

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2008, 08:52 PM »
Being hard-up westcountry boys we rode eighties bikes in the midschool period too. I just scanned up a few pics for the Mount Hawke Sk8park group on Facebook, thought I'd post a few here too. All are from 1991

A couple of pics of our Old Fools buddy Derrick Pascoe, riding an Aero Burner with CW bars on Mount Hawke's vert ramp when the park was outside. My PL20 in the background, plus a skater's bay window camper

My bro' pulling an abubaca at the same park on a CW Pistol Pete with Gen 1 Haro forks, VDC Woody bars and a bolt on bashguard.

Lastly, yours truly and a ledge toothpick on my PL20 with Woody bars, original KHE Grind Disk and steel toecap DMs in effect

Craig

geoffcrabble

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2008, 10:58 PM »
that vert ramp looks slippery as fook!!
cool pics mate. remember the grind disks well!!!!

SaMAlex

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2008, 12:27 AM »
Craig, lovin that boots and Jumper combo. You look like a propper tuff lad  :knuppel2:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  pk ripper & hutch

gfxgfx
gfx gfx