gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 08:17 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  what a fookin ideot
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: what a fookin ideot  (Read 829 times)

billy-bmx

JT71

Re: what a fookin ideot
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 01:33 PM »
lol. it might be a bit harsh, and I'm not saying the kid was doing anything wrong, but I tell you we could do with a few of those sort of cops sorting out the hoodies and chavs over here.

also isn't skateboarding illegal on most streets in the USA? I'm not 100% on the details but it was mentioned in the DC skate shoe book I just read.

anyway, I did have a little chuckle. "don't call me dude!"

dodgydave

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 01:39 PM »
lol , as jt says ..could do with a few to sort the dciks out over here ...( but still needs a slap for to harsh )

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008, 02:03 PM »
just because the kid was placid and backed down, the cop got more aggresive, if he man handled my son like that for something as trivial as that, i would be prepared to do something that my get me into trouble, if it had been a group of 25 year olds that were as big as him, he would no way of been that aggesive, he went silent when people walked by,  suspended! he should have spent the night in the cells with mr big and his mates, obviously got nowt goin on his life other then eating donuts and burgers :Aresehole: :2gunsfiring_v1:
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

Lazarou

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2008, 05:28 PM »

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2008, 05:43 PM »
Baaaaha ha aha ha  :2funny: Look at his car, what the fook is that all about  :2funny:...  Welcome to Toy Town, no skateboading please...

er, okay dude... you buy that car for your kid 'cause it's like... Awesome

"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2008, 08:03 PM »
you can imagine everyone taking the piss out of his 'johnie' cab,thats why he's so pea'ed off. oh, and the fact he's a fat ugly mother.... all his colleags will have 5lt mustangs, or caddy's
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 08:04 PM by carcosmet »

Offline Rombloke

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • do one
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2008, 08:59 PM »
tbh i make the cop 100%  right.

not with the issue of not allowing the kids to skate, but for the utter disrespect that kids show adults/authority nowadays.

imho

Dave
haro, how do you do

Offline Moose

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2008, 09:05 PM »
I think the copper should have spayed mace in his eyes and beat him with a big fook-off stick - cheeky monkey  :LolLolLolLol:

Trev

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2008, 09:07 PM »
get him over here to sort out the chavs.  :knuppel2:

Offline Philbert

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2008, 10:27 PM »
get him over here to sort out the chavs.  :knuppel2:

i think that fat w@nker wouldn't get out of his pope mobile if he came upon a group of chavs. never thought i'd say this but i'd probably laugh if the chavs did give him a kickin

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2008, 10:39 PM »
He shouldn't have put his hands on that kid.  If he had started with quiet authority instead of ending with it, he would have got the respect he's clearly lacking in his home life. Ignorant jobsworth prick. My favourite.........

Trev

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2008, 10:50 PM »
don't get me wrong. i think the copper is a knob. but would love him to yell like that at the local chavs even though we all know he wouldn't have the bottle to do it.

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2008, 11:08 PM »
I think we all know, in this country; pulling up in that car, wearing that outfit.........

I can read the headlines now    :LolLolLolLol:

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2008, 11:13 PM »
what a w@nker, sad to say but i had a few doorman who worked for me,  and got sacked,  who

acted like that at the club,   i just felt totall embarassment,  just no need,  you can show authority

without grabbing a 14 year old kid and throwing him to the floor,     the kids shocked,

power crazy, end of ???
For powder coating drop me a pm

Sean 2000

« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2008, 11:19 PM »
As somebody has already said, Bully! And i cant/wont tolerate that shit in life, it makes me angry  :knuppel2:
If that was my boy it would be balaclava/bat time in the small hours when he comes out the bar (just before he goes home to batter his wife no doubt)
Welcome to my world........."dude"  :knuppel2: A world of hurt!

He wants to lay off the donuts and coffee or he wont be able to fit in that retard mobile for much longer anyway!

(in my best Tony Soprano voice) "fookin Prick"

;)

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2008, 11:29 PM »
i forgot to add this to my post but in that vid the kid says he going to phone his mum,

ok, the next scene,  the mum turns up and dares to have a go at that cnut of a cop,

she shouts a bit too load so the cop knob pulls out his tazar,  shouts his command to the

mum watch her language or she will be tazered, ???  mum is too upset to understand and

boom, the tazers landed and now the mums on the floor >:(

get what i'm saying,    BULLY at the highest level, and no he wouldn't sort out chavs cause

he's weak,  only picks on smaller poeple than himself :knuppel2:
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 11:37 PM by SuperBikeDan »
For powder coating drop me a pm

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2008, 08:23 AM »
cant stand selective bullying, if all cops were like that they would be no respect for them, and a lot more fatalities, any cops on here like to pass comment

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2008, 08:56 PM »
The Cops a fat cnut with anger management issues - he needs to be sedated for the publics safety and his own.  bet he wouldn't pick on anyone older than about 15, t0sser.  He would have looked good trying the chase the kids bet the fat fcuk would have been out of breath in seconds and with a bit of luck had a fcuking heart attack the cnut.

Respect gets earnt, a non hostile manner would acheive a lot more results for him and maybe get the respect the fat fcuk thinks he deserves, t0sser.

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Arma

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2008, 09:55 PM »
Would be well gutted to let a fat fuk in Blue Oyster Bar outfit like that take the piss would have had to punch him hard on his throat, 
i maybe wrong as i got no sound on my computer for some retarded reason  but hey i hate cops they spoil good times

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  what a fookin ideot

gfxgfx
gfx gfx