gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 12:29 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Just back from the chromers!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just back from the chromers!  (Read 3136 times)

garethgeezer

Re: Just back from the chromers!
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2008, 10:29 PM »
To be honest mate, I'm still tempted! It's a bit out of the way for me to pop in by person but I might well end up posting them my cranks to be done, especially coz yours look so good! The finish is more important than the cost and at 34 quid I think it is still going to be money well spent. Thanks for the info :)

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2008, 10:41 PM »
I've got a few things that need doing. A set of AP Bars some box cranks and a Sugino 1 piece. I'll give them a ring on Monday and find out a price.

Guttee

« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2008, 01:55 AM »
I'm in runcorn cheshire and have just sent my diamond back frame , forks, crank and handlebars to be rechromed locally and they have quoted me £80 for the lot. Will post pictures when i get them back.

2020mad

« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2008, 11:23 PM »
I'm in runcorn cheshire and have just sent my diamond back frame , forks, crank and handlebars to be rechromed locally and they have quoted me £80 for the lot. Will post pictures when i get them back.

Keep us informed of results on this, have you got any pics of bike before you sent it away?  :daumenhoch:

Guttee

« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2008, 01:28 AM »
Pictures of the restoration of my diamond back pro 1980 build are available here    http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/Guttee/
It's not in too bad a condition but it had the usual scratches from an 11 year old boy. For info i've had the bike since new, so i'm rebuilding it to the original pictures i have.Can't wait to finish it.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 01:43 AM by Guttee »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Just back from the chromers!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx