gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 02, 2024, 03:18 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Floval Flyer history......
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Floval Flyer history......  (Read 1166 times)

gm28

Floval Flyer history......
« on: February 19, 2008, 01:54 PM »
Need some info on how many variations of floval flyer there are, and when they changed. There's the obvious early/mid 80's looptail. Then look like the 90's version (integrated seat clamp in seat tube) had two versions at least. One with the the cable guides mounted on the downtube, and one with the cable guides mounted on the toptube. Both these seem to be 90's versions. Anyone help…?

SaMAlex

Re: Floval Flyer history......
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 01:56 PM »
"general Lee" will be the man to help. Im sure he is sniffin out this thread right now  :LolLolLolLol:

fishboy

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 06:37 AM »
I am looking for the same info.  I have a mid school floval with the cable guides on the TT but would like to figure out the exact year if possible or at least pinpoint the year a little better.
Thanks in advance.  I am also looking for decals and heard that "Del" that frequents this site may be able to help out.

Offline Nicfred

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 10:34 AM »
I am looking for the same info.  I have a mid school floval with the cable guides on the TT but would like to figure out the exact year if possible or at least pinpoint the year a little better.
Thanks in advance.  I am also looking for decals and heard that "Del" that frequents this site may be able to help out.

yep dels ya man for some stickie stickers  :daumenhoch:

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2008, 01:03 PM »
I am also looking for decals and heard that "Del" that frequents this site may be able to help out.

Curious first post regarding decals, sounds more like "fishing" than fishboy?  Or am I too cynical?

Better to crash and burn than fade away

b45t4rd

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2008, 01:33 PM »
Early flovals didn't have the gusset at the headtube, thats all I know :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Floval Flyer history......

gfxgfx
gfx gfx