gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 11:29 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Videos  |  Double front flip WTF
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Double front flip WTF  (Read 884 times)

fuzzynod

Double front flip WTF
« on: February 13, 2008, 11:31 PM »
How about a double FRONTFLIP  :wtf:
Somebody needs to Talk to these kids !!!!! :idiot2:

Trev

Re: Double front flip WTF
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 11:47 PM »
Truly mental.

Absolutely awesome to watch, but the way things are going I fear it's not gonna be long before there's another serious injury similar or worse than Stephen Murray's.
I really hope we never have to experience what we did with Stephen, but with these kids constantly pushing the limits I fear the worst.

welsh denny

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 04:06 PM »
totally agree. i know with progression comes the danger element but sometimes is the trick worth the risk. double frontflip is asking for trouble as it a definate face/head impact when it goes wrong. if it does get pulled then do it once and then leave alone. too risky.

rosscoe

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2008, 09:20 PM »
come on guys, progression is always gonna come with risk. It is not cool when people get hurt at all and the stories that we see today are heartbreaking- but you will never stop people pushing the limits.

Even 25 years ago people were pushing in a way that could and in a few instances did, result in serious injury. Would you have suggested Mat Hoffman didnt strap a motor to his bike r built a 25' 1/4???? were you happy that Carlo hit 12 or 13' on a twiglet???  It is scary - and as a parent I see a whole different side of it now, but take yourselves bcak to the heady days of competitions, crowds, adrenalin and achievement - how much did you worry?

Should we stop the big air at X Games??? or all the other areas of progression???

nah, I didnt think so,,,,,,,,

Offline bmxmatt1974

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2008, 10:50 PM »
 :wtf: thats just stupid

Offline tricknuts

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2008, 06:48 AM »
even after Stephens Injury they don't wear full face helmets...  or even elbow pads. I can't understand it.

progression can't be stopped, but its so easy to protect yourself better than they do.  guess that's not cool though.
"I've never stopped riding badly....and I never will"

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Videos  |  Double front flip WTF

gfxgfx
gfx gfx