gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 06:27 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  My Current Project
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My Current Project  (Read 1161 times)

revcore

My Current Project
« on: February 12, 2008, 12:56 AM »
Here is my current project.....A Schwinn Pro Stock SE. The frame is NOS (I removed the Schwinn decals from the downtube).
It will be a mix of mid school and new school.
For something different I thought I'd go with Proforx....I don't think I've ever seen a Schwinn Pro Stock with Proforx.

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
Re: My Current Project
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 08:44 AM »
theres a touch of satan about that, which is nice :daumenhoch:

zed4130

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 08:55 AM »
looks great, i always fancied trying those forks  :daumenhoch:

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 11:26 AM »
Is it old school.  :2funny:

Don't know about those forks though. Let us know what they're like round a track.

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2008, 03:44 PM »
bigplinky has them on his supercross and they take all the bumps outa the track, strange feeling really :-\

revcore

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2008, 08:50 AM »
I rebuilt my Proforx last year and put custom made elastomers in them to replace the original Answer items. Now the ride is firmer and alot better. I must admit I wasn't too keen on them when I first got them but after getting use to the way Proforx feel, I love them and will probably have them for many years to come.

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2008, 11:52 AM »
looking at them.....and the word Elastimers takes me right back!  it's amazing how far MTB suspension forks have come over the years!  air cartridges, coil and oil damped (which are still my fave and most reliable) they look cool though  :daumenhoch:

zed4130

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2008, 07:29 PM »
looking at them.....and the word Elastimers takes me right back!  it's amazing how far MTB suspension forks have come over the years!  air cartridges, coil and oil damped (which are still my fave and most reliable) they look cool though  :daumenhoch:

remember flexstems rob  :LolLolLolLol: i couldnt wait to get one, dayglow yellow it was, was pretty crap  :LolLolLolLol: it had those elastimers  :laugh: , but i would still like a go on those forx  ;)

Offline Bigplinky

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2008, 07:51 PM »
My Pro Forxs are bog stock and I loved them the other month at Hartlepool I didn't realise how much of the high frequency vibes from the track they were taking out until I swapped bikes with the Donor and they didn't feel weird, bonus.

Oh and i like the colour of that Schwinn too bet it fly's when it's done  :daumenhoch:
Why oh why do I still buy kids bikes!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  My Current Project

gfxgfx
gfx gfx