gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 09:40 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  WAL arrived this morning, couple more pics after cleaning!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WAL arrived this morning, couple more pics after cleaning!  (Read 507 times)

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
WAL arrived this morning, couple more pics after cleaning!
« on: February 06, 2008, 03:36 PM »
WAL Riot arrived this morning and I'm chuffed to fook with it.

I actually got a better deal than expected as it came with a headset, gyro, seatclamp and complete with the bashguard. Not sure if I'll ever ride with the bashguard on to be fair, F&F weigh enough as it is without that on as well and it's not the lightest accessory. I didn't realise how well these were made, the quality of the welding is superb!

It needs a good polish so I've got the foil, coke and autosol ready for later and then I'll stick some more pics up, just a quick pic for now though.

Here's a couple more pics from while I was cleaning and polishing it tonight whilst watching the footy.

Daz.  :daumenhoch:

« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 10:24 PM by Flatcap »
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
Re: WAL arrived this morning :-)
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 03:38 PM »
very nice ,that does look good condition as well ... result

wildwood1971

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 03:48 PM »
looking forward to seeing that built up  :daumenhoch:

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 03:51 PM »
the welds are awesome aint they! top score with the bashgaurd dude :daumenhoch: whats the set up with the nuts on the fork peg holes?

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 03:56 PM »
the welds are awesome aint they! top score with the bashgaurd dude :daumenhoch: whats the set up with the nuts on the fork peg holes?

Not sure dude, I just thought that's what you fitted the pegs to, I've not taken them out yet to have a look. I'll take them out later when I'm cleaning it and see what the score is mate.

Daz.
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

Lazarou

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 04:00 PM »
Very nice! Needs a grind disc.  ;)

Offline BrianP

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 05:11 PM »

Not sure dude, I just thought that's what you fitted the pegs to, I've not taken them out yet to have a look. I'll take them out later when I'm cleaning it and see what the score is mate.

Daz.

Looking Good Daz!

Those bolts, for holding the pegs, that are dropped into the fork legs... are they regular bolts or a set of allen head ones?

Allen head ones sit nicely inside the stepped peg bosses on the inside of the fork legs and keeps a real nice clean look beside the wheels instead of having two great hexagon bolt heads in there.

If you need a couple, pm me your addy and i'll throw a couple of stainless steel ones over to you for when the build starts.

:daumenhoch:

Brian.

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2008, 05:20 PM »

Daz.

Looking Good Daz!

Those bolts, for holding the pegs, that are dropped into the fork legs... are they regular bolts or a set of allen head ones?

Allen head ones sit nicely inside the stepped peg bosses on the inside of the fork legs and keeps a real nice clean look beside the wheels instead of having two great hexagon bolt heads in there.

If you need a couple, pm me your addy and i'll throw a couple of stainless steel ones over to you for when the build starts.

:daumenhoch:

Brian.

Yeah they're just regular bolts Brian, I've just taken them out and thrown them in the bin  ;)

I'll PM me addy across to you - very kind of you sir, you're a gent!

Daz.  :daumenhoch:

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2008, 07:53 PM »
I really like these WALs & that one looks very sweet  :)

Offline Del

• Look Back
  • Re-living my youth!
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2008, 08:00 PM »
looking forward to seeing that one built up Daz. It looks in pretty good nick!  :daumenhoch:

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2008, 08:43 PM »
Looks very clean, I'm liking that  :daumenhoch:

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2008, 09:12 PM »
Nice catch buddy, but beware, with the weight of the bike and your fat arse, you will have to stick to concrete bowls and give wood a miss  :LolLolLolLol:

BTW what exactly is the coke and foil for  >:D :crazy2:
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  WAL arrived this morning, couple more pics after cleaning!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx