gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 04:33 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Skyways on a race bike
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Skyways on a race bike  (Read 3104 times)

FuNMoNsTeR

Re: Skyways on a race bike
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2005, 06:21 PM »
:o  Thats awful....
  I was gutted i couldnt raise the cash to buy it that day truly gutted. I was offering a Hutch pro racer with araya aeros and 185 flights, rickman freestyle bars etc to any rider for £130... no one had any money. One guy went to ask his dad and never came back.... I would have drawn the rest from my savings and bought it... Just to be able to sniff the Stupples seat would have been worth the cash :santa_grin:

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2005, 06:34 PM »
I only wanted some petrol and fag money for it, bit of a waste really I had put the bike, my flight bag, bell magnum crash helmet, a spare front graphite tuff, and some of my Skyway Team uniform all together and up for sale over at Rom, and got sweet F A for it, now I`m spending loads of £ trying to do replicas of my past bikes  :'(
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

FuNMoNsTeR

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2005, 06:59 PM »
WoW..FLASHBACK... I do remember more now... that flight bag was full of goodies.
  I hate theives... my mums garage got turned over 3 years ago. I lost my quad with haro vector bars and cookbros cranks, my Haro DV8 and my redline 500A. I ended up with £300 insurance money. Still its better than sweet FA....
 I feel bad for you m8... we should have a site whip round and rebuild your old Haro Freestyler for you(BMX ACTION BIKE number 10 page 9) :santa_afro:

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2005, 07:03 PM »
I`m already doing the Gen 1 freestyler, well someone is giving it a bit of tlc and some new chrome for me, but I have most of the parts now its just a case of getting it back and putting it together now  :coolsmiley:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

FuNMoNsTeR

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2005, 07:14 PM »
Thats great..:santa_afro:  Front graphite rear zeddy?

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2005, 11:05 AM »
As promised here it is. Sorry for the not so good pic but the shadows combined with a black bike make pictures a nightmare sometimes.
Still not convinced about the wheels on the bike though so it'll probably be for sale early in the new year.

Anyway here it is.

power

« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2005, 09:16 PM »
flemos been using them at regionals, they look good when you wheelie out the gate.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Skyways on a race bike

gfxgfx
gfx gfx