gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 05:23 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Maddest Rider You Rode With!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Maddest Rider You Rode With!  (Read 6752 times)

macky

Re: Maddest Rider You Rode With!
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2008, 04:19 AM »
Has to be Gerry Galley or Juice...  the first time i saw Gerry ride was at a Bfa comp in St Albans..
no-one knew who he was... he didnt do much in practice, but then at the start of his run he flew at the ramp
and busted out a MASSIVE 11-12 ft air, and threw an AMAZIN run down, after that EVERY one knew his name!!
Used to love watchin him ride!!

Gerry Galley... Southsea

Juice, (never knew his real name) was a mad rider... he progressed more in a month  than other riders did in a year!!
he would simply go for anything!! I've got a pic somewhere from Ripley of juice doing a table at least 12ft!!
he was trying 900's about 6ft out at ripley too!! hope this guy is still riding!!

Juice... Southsea.

se

« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2008, 06:34 PM »
Denny boy, sorry I haven't been on the site in a few days, been ill. Name's Steve, skated for many years after BMX (racing) and was in Cardiff as a student 91-92. I was living in the Midlands then, little town called Tenbury in the middle of nowhere. I remember you on a bike and always with video camera, pritch, deighton, Veysey, Jon tarr, Craig, Kwam, ufo Chris, Pulman just about getting his arse into town from his hilltown in that old SWEB Maestro van. Good times.

rory

« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2008, 06:44 PM »
mark findlay [fids]
nick cox
g galley
stuart king
i saw juice do a turndown in the performance at rom, he took a run up from the half pipe
it was east 8ft +, with skyways and about 30 psi in his tyres :D

Lee Shurey

« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2008, 04:08 PM »
KC Harrow skatepark 1983 the boy was a legend  mad as feck :idiot2:

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2008, 04:28 PM »
KC Harrow skatepark 1983 the boy was a legend  mad as feck :idiot2:

he wrote in the peanut ruffel is a amateur, and you can just about make it out still

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Maddest Rider You Rode With!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx