gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 05:25 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  SOUTHSEA SKATEPARK an update.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SOUTHSEA SKATEPARK an update.  (Read 925 times)

oldmankev

SOUTHSEA SKATEPARK an update.
« on: February 01, 2008, 10:38 AM »
Went to a council meeting yesterday about parks future, as many of you dont know
it is supposed to be taken over by a consortium of Traction Kites (the shop onsite)
the Roller Hockey Club and the Skatepark user group, with March fast approaching
it seems their business plan is FAR from finished. We were then told there is enough
cash in the Leisure Services budget to fund the project up untill September, Effraims
glance over to me said it all not definite but looks like it will still be council run for
another 6 months, better than closing but this Tender business has been going on
for over 3 years now.

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Re: SOUTHSEA SKATEPARK an update.
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 10:58 PM »
Well at least it`s still open for now and the summer Kev  :daumenhoch:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

DJ

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2008, 10:24 PM »
sack of shit. the whole thing. bunch of shuffle munsterers Portsmouth City Council. arent worth a toss.

spesh

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 11:45 AM »
well we better make the most of it while its there still

anyone up for an old school meet or a beginners/rusty(me :LolLolLolLol:) meet anytime soon?

notice i didnt say new school/young as your all to fast for us oldduns! :LolLolLolLol:

DJ

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 06:13 PM »
"shuffle munsters"????? You replace a perfectly good abusive word like w@*&%ers with that?!!!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  SOUTHSEA SKATEPARK an update.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx