gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 04:25 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Is Mr Leech wandering from the one true path???
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Is Mr Leech wandering from the one true path???  (Read 3399 times)

woody allen bars

Is Mr Leech wandering from the one true path???
« on: January 31, 2008, 06:08 PM »
First he posts a new topic about the new T1 stem having seen it on their site, and then later he buys a pair of T1 forks off here.

Next thing he'll be riding a Barcode!!  :LolLolLolLol:

rory

Re: Is Mr Leech wandering from the one true path???
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 06:11 PM »
i didnt get a pm from him about forks, so im keeping them  :)

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 07:30 PM »
i didnt get a pm from him about forks, so im keeping them  :)

:LolLolLolLol:

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Offline Philbert

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 09:44 PM »
i was wondering the same thing about the t1 stem, and on my LTF thread he said he didn't like an S&M part on my bike

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 09:46 PM »
hes getting olde, he might be loosing him memory ..blesssssss 

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2008, 10:06 PM »
i have a t1 scott malyon barcode that needs forks rory lol

SaMAlex

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2008, 11:50 PM »
GUYS!  :wtf:

First - I owe someone some 1 1/8 forks. He doesnt mind what forks but I wanted to give him some quality ones. Rorys forks didnt sell so I thought Id get them. Its no probs if they aint for sale anymore, or if someone else wants them. I can wait for some other forks.

Second - I posted up the stem that Povah designed! It happened to be on the T1 site, but its the design of it and who did it that made me look at it. Not that there is anything wrong with T1. Joe Rich and T1 totally rule!

Third - I dont like the look of the S&M Race stem. No more to say on that (apart from it looks even worse with an inch spacer under it Phil!). Redneck stems look great. Phil, do a custom upgrade and get a redneck XLT, take the single clamp frontface off it, and use the double clamps off the race stem. That looked rad when DSD did it!

Right, is that all that cleared up now? Anything else? ......... No, thought not!  :yahoo_silent:

Offline Philbert

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2008, 11:57 PM »
its 15mm but i like your idea!

like i said. i need to ride it to see how it feels before it changes.

love you x

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2008, 12:03 AM »
Good Heavens!!!!!!!

........................................And breathe Alex...................  good.......................  once more,..................... excellent.    ;D ;D ;D

SaMAlex

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2008, 01:00 AM »

........................................And breathe Alex...................  good.......................  once more,..................... excellent.   

Phew, thanks Rob. Thats what I get for not logging onto RAD till much later in the evening.

Ive been putting stuff on Ebay all night. Man, that takes ages. Much too much like hard work. Shame it wasnt any bike parts or I would have put them straight on here. Now, anyone want any Cornish Blue Herb Jars?

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2008, 01:09 AM »
I've got a load of oddments to go on the bay, I've never sold owt on there before. I keep putting it off but I need to get it done.....

RyanPartridge

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2008, 02:35 AM »
I used to have a Barcode. It was a Spooky made, I think second batch. Tan frame with black Pitchforks and my old Slambars and red Prince Alberts. It was my first 1 1/8 front end bike, and it was way beefy. I found myself needing cash and sold it complete on Ebay years ago.

Damn I wish I had those cranks still...

perry

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2008, 08:18 AM »
"i have a t1 scott malyon barcode that needs forks rory lol "

mine uses s&m race forks , an original redneck and new s&m race bars

:)

woody allen bars

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2008, 11:02 AM »
Only joking Alex, didn't think you'd stray from S&M but did wonder if you were developing a liking for T1 as well  ;)

I love my Barcode, got it from Frankford bikes about three years ago, an '03 so got a good deal and it's the best frame I've ever had, don't think it'll ever break.
It's been said a thousand times before but it's a shame we didn't have strong frames like that BITD, now the aged body gives in well before the bike does  :-[

teamsano

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2008, 08:53 PM »
i remember alex posting up one time that he liked standard.

SaMAlex

« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2008, 08:58 PM »
i remember alex posting up one time that he liked standard.

I sure like T1 more than Standard.

I think I said something like; I thought what standard did with pushin the design of bikes was good. Even if it was just to over engineer everything and make it heavy, and cost more, it was still a direction that BMXs needed to go in, if only to see that Heavy bikes lasted, but were hard work!

teamsano

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2008, 07:15 PM »
some things are unforgivable.

SaMAlex

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2008, 07:21 PM »

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2008, 07:21 PM »
Alex you seem uptight lately?

WOOSAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) DINGO :)

SaMAlex

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2008, 07:25 PM »

WOOSAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uptight? Na, Im fine. Although I will be better after Tuesday. Im off to Corby to remind myself that BMX isnt (just?) about building old bikes (shhh, I dont think everyone on here knows that?)  >:D

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2008, 07:27 PM »

WOOSAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uptight? Na, Im fine. Although I will be better after Tuesday. Im off to Corby to remind myself that BMX isnt (just?) about building old bikes (shhh, I dont think everyone on here knows that?)  >:D

I popped in on Friday to take a look as I havent been there before and it looked pretty good

I must go back one day with my bike  :LolLolLolLol:

SaMAlex

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2008, 07:33 PM »
Youre all paid up for Creation at the end of the month, right Mark? That'll ge good to see you up there. Great to ride with you, and not have to worry about being taken over a burm or cut up on the first straight! haha. (only jokin!)

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2008, 07:39 PM »
Youre all paid up for Creation at the end of the month, right Mark? That'll ge good to see you up there. Great to ride with you, and not have to worry about being taken over a burm or cut up on the first straight! haha. (only jokin!)

seriously Alex I am worried about riding a park as I havent been near one since Storm closed down and we used to ride there on OS bikes  :idiot2:

You will have to teach me how t drop in even

SaMAlex

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2008, 07:46 PM »

seriously Alex I am worried about riding a park as I havent been near one since Storm closed down and we used to ride there on OS bikes  :idiot2:

You will be fine Mark. As you know, its a big park with loads of stuff that you can just roll around on. And there will be loads of us there to look out for you. I'll be happy to help you out, but Im sure once you hit the ply, you wont need it.

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2008, 07:49 PM »

You will be fine Mark. As you know, its a big park with loads of stuff that you can just roll around on. And there will be loads of us there to look out for you. I'll be happy to help you out, but Im sure once you hit the ply, you wont need it.

Thanks Alex I appreciate that, I hope you and Phil dont get p1ssed off ith my asking for help/advice  :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Is Mr Leech wandering from the one true path???

gfxgfx
gfx gfx